1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
microsmurfen
Last Activity:
Feb 20, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jan 2, 1989 (Age: 35)

Share This Page

microsmurfen

Fapstronaut, Male, 35

microsmurfen was last seen:
Feb 20, 2018
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on your 1 year journey Sir, it's a real great achievement ! I hope you're doing alright out there, stay strong ! All my best !
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on your 320 days of freedom Sir! :-)) Enjoy your life, everyday ! :-))
      1. Rising Sun !! likes this.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Big congratulations sir! :-)) 300 Days is a great number to see, even if i know you're not really counting anymore ! :-)) That's even more of an achievement ! :-)) Have a great life sir ! :-)) Thank you for the example !
    4. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      So glad you're having a good experience staying clean [=
      1. Rising Sun !! and Beamer like this.
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Awesome to see you moving to 300 days on your journey Sir! :-)) Only 15 days to get there, it's a great achievement, congratulations ! :-)) All my best !
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations for reaching 260 days of freedom on your journey ! :-)) Big achievement, good job !
      1. Habobo likes this.
      2. microsmurfen
        microsmurfen
        Thank you! Now Im not thinking about the days anymore. I am free :)
        Jan 15, 2018
        vxlccm and Beamer like this.
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Happy birthday sir! :-)) And congratulations for reaching an awesome 250 days on your journey ! :-)) You really show the way for all of us :-) It is indeed "a life changer" ! Keep climbing brother !
    8. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Stay grateful! Glad you're here, Mr. 203 days - wow! :)
      1. microsmurfen
        microsmurfen
        Thank you. It's been a life changer. I never been so concistent on working on my goals. I am improving a lot of areas in my life and i think i found nofap as the last "self-improvement" "biohack" "trigger". I don't know if its placebo or not. I don't care. It works for me. I never relapsed since I become aware off this bad behaviour.
        Stay strong!
        Nov 18, 2017
        Beamer, Deleted Account and vxlccm like this.
      2. vxlccm
        vxlccm
        Lots of us don't care if it's a placebo. How can 270,000 people be wrong? It's working. Go for it! :)
        Nov 18, 2017
        Beamer and microsmurfen like this.
      3. vxlccm
        vxlccm
        Thanks for the follow, man, I'll try and keep the faith alongside you :fistknock:
        Nov 18, 2017
        Beamer and microsmurfen like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 2, 1989 (Age: 35)

Signature

"The time is now"

[​IMG]