1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Beamer

1. Navdeep
    Navdeep
    i m sorry buddy but i have pmo on 15 jan ..... i apologise to be unfair and delusive to expectation of yours and myself.....
    .. i havent change counter at that day .... due to discouragement..... i hope you understand me...
    Jan 17, 2018
  2. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hi my friend, it's ok, it feels awkward when you relapse, we all know that... Don't feel bad buddy, leave it in the past and get going again asap, everyday we get a new chance to improve ourselves, just don't quit, never quit trying ok ! We're all here for you, learn to know your triggers, try to avoid them and everyday we go on, we win a little to get rid of pmo. We believe in you brother, let's go together ok ?
    Jan 17, 2018
  3. Beamer
    Beamer
    .... Write down your reasons why you started this journey, keep them with you and read them whenever you are tempted to do pmo. Invest in a brighter future by being strong now my friend, you know it's more than worth it ! Please stay strong !
    Jan 17, 2018
  4. Navdeep
    Navdeep
    it means so much to me ......

i have written some previous relapsing reason on a diary

the main conclusion of them is that i sleep lately 12.00 am or 2.00 am

i have to sleep early ....
    only this thing i haven't achieved
    Jan 17, 2018
  5. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hi buddy, it's good to read you know where your vulnerabilities are, now work on it everyday to eliminate them ! I'm sure you will do this ! Just go further everyday my friend, day by day, add +1, small steps,... All my best to you and please, stay strong ! We're here for you if you need anything ok ? :-))
    Jan 17, 2018