1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Djiuce67
Last Activity:
Nov 29, 2015
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Djiuce67

Fapstronaut, Male

Finally got through 90 days!!! Wasn't as bad after 45+ days, still had some urges here and there but yay :D If I can do it, you can too! Oct 26, 2015

Djiuce67 was last seen:
Nov 29, 2015
    1. Djiuce67
      Djiuce67
      Finally got through 90 days!!! Wasn't as bad after 45+ days, still had some urges here and there but yay :D If I can do it, you can too!
      1. PotentLife likes this.
      2. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        Thanks for the inspiration, brother! Keep up the excellent work!
        Oct 26, 2015
      3. Djiuce67
        Djiuce67
        No problem! Keep going!
        Nov 4, 2015
    2. Djiuce67
      Djiuce67
      Normally it would be so easy to relapse during an all-nighter but surprisingly I'm keeping it together! Thanks noFap!!! :D
      1. Govinda likes this.
    3. Djiuce67
      Djiuce67
      Just relapsed .-. Was really flirting with the line last few days so it wasn't surprising...Back to square 1 and do better this time I guess
      1. GrandMaster
        GrandMaster
        You are only in as much control as you allow yourself to be. If you want it .....go get it. If you still don't want it.....Guess What? Still go get it? You are here for a reason to curb the habit and change your life. Get in control my friend. You can do it.
        Jul 22, 2015
    4. Djiuce67
      Djiuce67
      Anyone else urging? God it sucks...pun not intended xD
      1. vulture175
        vulture175
        Go outside now. Runnnn. ok. good
        Jul 7, 2015
    5. Djiuce67
      Djiuce67
      Gah urging so much... >_<
      1. Shadowscholar likes this.
      2. Shadowscholar
        Shadowscholar
        Me too, and I just relapsed. So, as my 6-feet body is full of hormones, masturbating once is NOT enough. However, I'm not giving in. I am a man, I am a warrior, and I never asked for virtual women. I asked my father to buy me a computer (in the beginning) for my education, not for mindless or harmful entertainment.
        Jul 5, 2015
  • About