1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheNewestCreation

1. DerNeuMann
    DerNeuMann
    Just don't let them bother you. Don't give them power over you. They will pass. You're in a very tough part of the battle right now. The urges you have in the next 30 days will be the very strongest you've ever dealt with but the good news is that they'll never get any stronger than these. Embrace them, turn the energy outward and learn to get used to them. You can and you will. Hands off, thoughts turned elsewhere.
    Jan 29, 2018
  2. Khufu
    Khufu
    look up how to meditate , i use a meditation technique to help me with unwanted sexual thoughts
    Mar 3, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    They are demonic. Intrusive and obsessive thoughts normally are... ignore them. Begin to pray. You can bind the spirit in Jesus name. One brother told me a neat technique... ever person that you lust over begin to pray for them and ask God to bless them.
    Mar 14, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    A. You will begin to see the person as an individual and it will be harder for you to fall into lust over time B. The demon enticing you will quit after a while because You are now praying for the people the demon is using to entice you. Try it...
    Mar 14, 2018
  5. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Heyyy, I get them too. Like @LostCloud and @Gav5 say, meditation and prayer are real tonics. A tactic developed from the movie 'A Beautiful Mind,' ignore the demons if they don't go away. Pay attention to them and they come back for more. Get creatively and constructively invested in something you love. You'll forget all about it...:)
    May 16, 2018
  6. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Stay strong, mate, we need you to We are all one in this struggle.
    May 16, 2018