1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Blop12

1. Headspace
    Headspace
    I don't think that's enough time to dive into a huge dopamine cloud inside your brain. So I wouldn't call it a relapse. It's like when you're in a grocery store and about to buy some junk food, hold it in your hand for a second but then put it back into the shelf and walk away ;)
    Aug 10, 2015
  2. Blop12
    Blop12
    Okay, thanks, plus I guess the breasts are part of a lady's body anyway just like men have pecks and we go to swimming pools without shirts so if woman did it would practically be the same.
    Aug 10, 2015
  3. Headspace
    Headspace
    Oh well, you can see it that way if it helps you control your urges, but the point is do you feel the same like looking at a man's chest and then looking at a woman's chest? Don't lie to yourself. While I wouldn't call it a relapse (this is something you should define for yourself by the way), it's definitely a kind of behavior that could quickly lead to a relapse, so better stop doing this in the future!
    Aug 10, 2015
  4. Blop12
    Blop12
    Very true I don't feel the same way I guess it was just a comparison I'm not going to try to look at a woman's chest In the future!
    Aug 10, 2015