1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ankith

1. samcarter248
    samcarter248
    Hey there! I only saw this now. I'm now in a little group with other females. :) I hope you find a partner soon. :)
    Jan 31, 2018
    ankith likes this.
  2. ankith
    ankith
    Sorry I commented in other post...Well it's good you found the group... actually I felt Accountability partners to be waste of time, I mean we are getting to know about new people, and learn their stories and tell our stories and think what part of your life you should be telling them? And due to time difference they may not be online when we are in need...So I stopped caring for partners.
    Feb 8, 2018
  3. ankith
    ankith
    I even think counting the number of days is also a trigger or its like a bookmark in your brain where you think wow I made to this day now I'm getting better, I felt that we must think that since I'm going to be free from this for my entire life I need to stop tracking myself since this is not for a limited amount of time.
    Feb 8, 2018
  4. ankith
    ankith
    but just put a bookmark in your phone or calendar when you relapsed last, so next time when you relapse you might know how many days you made it.It actually helped me straight for 8 days, which is less no. Of days but it helped me come out from terrible relapse. (I was Ming for 4 times a day and wasn't able to come out)
    Feb 8, 2018
    samcarter248 likes this.
  5. ankith
    ankith
    but since last 2 days I'm again starting to get triggers and that's when I went back and checked how many days it had been since my last relapse, which was a mistake cos- I felt wow I made it to 8 days it's actually good thing than last time and it doesn't matter even if I relapse" - which is bad opinion...I hope I don't get any triggers and stupid thought like that which I got yesterday
    Feb 8, 2018
    samcarter248 likes this.
  6. ankith
    ankith
    Sorry I pasted so many comments...it's actually because the website doesn't allow me to post big messages, so I had to break it into parts, hope my advice helps and you don't have to follow mine cos all human brains don't work the same, all you need to do is trail and error method..
    Feb 8, 2018
    samcarter248 likes this.