1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Jimmy5555
Last Activity:
Jun 6, 2022
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Oct 30, 1984 (Age: 39)

Share This Page

Jimmy5555

Fapstronaut, Male, 39

Fed up.. starting again Nov 17, 2018

Jimmy5555 was last seen:
Jun 6, 2022
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey dear friend, i wish you courage and persistence out there, to sort out whatever things are troubling you... All my best,we're all here for you... Stay strong !
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, sorry to see you resetted, it's fine now...don't feel guilt yor sad, it won't help you ! Just get back up asap and start going again on your path to a better life free from pmo ! I know you can do this, just go day by day, only look forward and never stop ! All my best, keep going now ! Stay strong !
      1. Jimmy5555 and Kcolrehs like this.
      2. Jimmy5555
        Jimmy5555
        Sorry for the late reply. I guess I'm taking a break but gonna get my head in a place to start again.. I will try again. Well done nearly 2 weeks!
        May 12, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey my friend, no need to apologise, really not ! I'm happy to read you're trying again, that's the spirit buddy !:-)) We can never quit ! :-)) I'm here for you if you need anything, just let me know! Take good care of yourself my friend !
        May 12, 2018
        Jimmy5555 likes this.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 5 DAYS on your path to a pmo free life! :-)) You started very well, now go your journey day by day, and never quit ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        May 5, 2018
        Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        @Jimmy5555 you are going good mate. Welcome to this amazing side of life. Keep heading!
        May 6, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Great to see you already back on "3 days in a row" my friend, congratulations ! :-)) You can add so many days to this journey, just go day by day and never look back, you're not going there anymore, only forward ! :-)) Stay positive, keep smiling, and stay very strong !
      1. Deleted Account and Kcolrehs like this.
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, just keep on trying now, you can do another great streak, i'm sure you will! As long as we're trying, we're winning! Sometimes it's harder to stay on track than other times, that's life buddy, don't worry about it, you will eventually get there! Stay positive, and stay strong!
      1. Jimmy5555 and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Jimmy5555
        Jimmy5555
        Thanks man, I'll try again.. will be away from the site for a few days, but I'm nearly on one day so I will try to keep it going
        Apr 30, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Great to see you're already back at 5 DAYS on your path to a pmo free life! :-)) Don't ever look back now, just keep moving forward! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay very strong !
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, sorry to see the reset, but just keep trying to get back up ok ? Never give up ! I'm sure you can do this, we all believe in you ! Keep going, stay positive, stay strong !
      1. noonoon and Jimmy5555 like this.
    8. Jimmy5555
      Jimmy5555
      Here we go again, day 0
      1. 2525 and Beamer like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Jimmy5555
        Jimmy5555
        Thanks Beamer hope all going well with you
        Apr 4, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
      4. Beamer
        Beamer
        Thank you my friend, i'm doing good, taking steps to improve in the real world ! :-)) Stay strong !
        Apr 4, 2018
      5. Jimmy5555
        Jimmy5555
        You got it mate.. you'll be a force out there.
        Apr 4, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, keep trying to get up, you can do this ! We all believe in you! If you need to talk about anything, please pm me or someone else here, we're here for you ! Stay positive, stay strong ! All my best buddy !
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
      2. Jimmy5555
        Jimmy5555
        Hi Beamer and thanks for the support, I do appreciate it.. I'd like to talk but I have other issues I am dealing with at present but I am trying to get back to it. Congrats nearly 3 weeks
        Mar 30, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Thank you my friend, take your time to solve what's most important first! :-)) The offer stands ofcourse ! :-)) I hope you can sort things out, all my best buddy ! :-)) Stay strong !
        Mar 30, 2018
        Jimmy5555 likes this.
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, show yourself here soon, it's ok buddy, we're all here for you, just connect to us ...We believe in you ! All my best , stay strong !
      1. Jimmy5555 and Deleted Account like this.
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, i saw the reset, i'm sorry... it's ok now... Don't feel guilty or sad or angry, it will not help you at all ! Analyse your triggers and try to avoid them in the future, stay positive, a lost battle is not a lost fight! Dust yourself off and get back on the horse, to ride to your pmo free future you will eventually reach! We're all here for you, stay strong buddy!
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on your "double digits" journey my friend ! :-)) This really confirms you're on track again, let's go together to a beautiful p-free future ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong!
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      8 DAYS already on your journey to a better life without pmo my friend ! :-)) You're doing great, keep going now, i know you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive buddy, stay strong ! Invest in a brighter future !
      1. Jimmy5555 and Rising Sun !! like this.
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, another day added to your nice streak, way to go ! :-)) Stay strong and never give up ! :-)) Have a good (pmo free) weekend !
      1. A leaf and Rising Sun !! like this.
      2. Jimmy5555
        Jimmy5555
        Thank you as always, have a great weekend!
        Mar 16, 2018
        Rising Sun !! and Beamer like this.
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend, thank you for your kind words on my profile, really... You're almost on the 5 day milestone, that's a mentally important streak! It's the foundation for another great streak, we believe in you, we'll go together on this road buddy ! :-))
      Together we're stronger, let's do this ! :-)) Stay strong and never give up !
      1. Rising Sun !!, Amal and Jimmy5555 like this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi buddy, you did almost 2 weeks, thats a great achievement ! Just get back up and start over, i know you can do this ! We all believe in you ! Stay strong my friend !
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Getting almost to 2 weeks my friend, keep persisting now ! :-)) I know you can do this ! :-)) Have a great pm free weekend ! :-)) Stay very strong !
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Yes my friend, "double digits day" today !! :-)) Congratulations, you really are doing good on this streak, just keep going now ok ? :-)) I'm sure you will ! :-)) Stay strong buddy !
      1. Rising Sun !! and Jimmy5555 like this.
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi buddy, only 2 days to "double digits", keep this streak rolling ! :-)) You're back on track for good ! :-)) Stay strong !
      1. Jimmy5555 and Rising Sun !! like this.
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations my friend, 1 week pm free already ! :-)) I believe in you, you will go much much further this streak ! :-)) Keep going now , don't look back ! :-)) And stay very strong, quitting is not an option !
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 30, 1984 (Age: 39)

Signature

[​IMG]