1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
ad_nex
Last Activity:
Jul 27, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Sep 28, 1996 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

ad_nex

Fapstronaut, Male, 27

ad_nex was last seen:
Jul 27, 2018
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 110 DAYS on your beautiful journey! :-)) Stay positive, stay dedicated, and stay strong !
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 100 DAYS on your path to freedom ! :-)) Keep going further and further! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Well done !
      1. Warrior Within likes this.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      BIG Congratulations on reaching 90 DAYS on your beautiful journey towards a happier and more fruitful life buddy ! :-)) Awesome achievement, keep moving forward, well done ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 85 DAYS on your beautiful journey to a much happier life! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong !
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Congratulations!
        Jul 30, 2018
        FX-05, Warrior Within and Beamer like this.
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, i hope you're ok out there.... Congratulations on reaching 80 DAYS on your journey to more happiness !:-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 75 DAYS on your beautiful journey to a happier life my friend! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! I hope you're doing well outside, remember we're here for you ! Never give up !
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 70 DAYS on your journey to a happier life my friend! :-)) Keep going now! :-)) You got this! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated and persistent, and stay strong !
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      60 DAYS/ 2 MONTHS on your beautiful path to a happier life !:-)) I hope you're doing ok out there, keep moving forward ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong!
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, big congratulations on reaching 55 DAYS on your beautiful journey to a better life !:-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, stay strong !
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 50 DAYS on your freeing journey to a happier life my friend! :-)) Keep moving forward, never stop! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, stay strong ! All my best buddy, take good care of yourself !
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 45 DAYS on your beautiful journey to a happier and more fulfilling life my friend! :-)) Keep going now! :-)) You got this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, stay strong !
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, show yourself here soon ok ? We're here for you, just keep moving forward, and never give up, never! Congratulations on reaching 1 MONTH on your journey to a better future! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! All my best...
      1. ad_nex
        ad_nex
        Hello, my friend!! Thanks for your wishes. By God's grace, I am still clean and I look forward to staying strong for the coming days. I'll try my best to improve on checking here daily. Thanks again for your support. With Love and Respect.
        Jun 17, 2018
        Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 25 DAYS on your path to freedom ! :-)) Almost 1 month, keep adding the days ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your path to freedom and a better life ! :-)) Keep adding the days buddy, you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your beautiful journey to a better and more promising happy life ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        I reached 1 week. Why don't you congratulate me @Beamer?
        May 13, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        @Spanish Capitan : Hey buddy, i'm sorry if i offended you, it was never my intention, i'm very sorry... There are some 163.000 members on this forum, and i possibly can't keep up with congratulatiing all of them on their milestones, i hope you understand that. Even just 0,01 % would be impossible to do but...
        May 15, 2018
      4. Beamer
        Beamer
        ... if you think it can help you to go your journey, i will gladly do the same for you :-)) You're already on 9 DAYS today, congratulations, tomorrow you'll reach "double digits"! Stay positive, and stay strong !
        May 15, 2018
        Deleted Account likes this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching already 5 DAYS on your journey to a better life my friend! :-)) Stay positive, never quit, and stay very strong !
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Congratulations
        May 10, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your path to a better life and future my friend ! :-)) Stay positive, never give up, and stay strong !
      1. ad_nex, Deleted Account and Kcolrehs like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Congratulations
        May 3, 2018
        ad_nex and Beamer like this.
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your beautiful journey! :-)) You're doing great! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
      1. ad_nex and Deleted Account like this.
      2. ad_nex
        ad_nex
        Thanks for the wishes brother!! Yesterday was quite difficult for me. The urges were very strong but by god's grace i was able to hold up and didn't act out. Now i realise that it was the right decision.
        Apr 24, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 7 DAYS on your path to more happiness and control in your life! :-)) You can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong !
      1. ad_nex likes this.
      2. ad_nex
        ad_nex
        Thanks for the wishes my friend!!
        Apr 21, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching already 5 DAYS on your path to freedom my friend !:-)) Keep going now ! :-)) You started very well, now keep adding the days ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. ad_nex likes this.
      2. ad_nex
        ad_nex
        Thanks for the wishes brother!! Won't disappoint you this time!!
        Apr 18, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey my friend, i really appreciate what you're saying, but please, try to succeed for yourself in the first place! It's YOUR life, YOUR future, and YOUR happiness buddy! You deserve so much to be free from this addiction, and ofcourse we're with you to support you ! :-)) You will do this ! Stay strong !
        Apr 18, 2018
        ad_nex likes this.
      4. ad_nex
        ad_nex
        Totally agree with you on this!!
        Apr 18, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 28, 1996 (Age: 27)

Signature

[​IMG]