1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
HannibalM
Last Activity:
Dec 6, 2019
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

HannibalM

Fapstronaut, Male

Unfortunately I had a weak moment and looked. Things been getting me going and I very nearly took it further so time to reset the counter Oct 16, 2019

HannibalM was last seen:
Dec 6, 2019
    1. HannibalM
      HannibalM
      Unfortunately I had a weak moment and looked. Things been getting me going and I very nearly took it further so time to reset the counter
      1. amaranth likes this.
      2. Jefe Rojo
        Jefe Rojo
        Sorry to hear about your slip up. But nice job being honest and owning up to it. What can you do differently next time to avoid the trigger that caused this mishap?
        Oct 16, 2019
        HannibalM and amaranth like this.
      3. HannibalM
        HannibalM
        Honestly not 100 percent sure. With being probably the most anxious and stressed I've ever been with what I'm trying to do atm and it not being a flexible situation other than trying to limit time alone, which would be good for this.. Pt1
        Oct 17, 2019
        Jefe Rojo likes this.
      4. HannibalM
        HannibalM
        Pt2.. but bad for productivity as I work best alone and in total silence and not around others it's a bit awkward. Not to say that means I've an excuse of course. Just not sure what to do differently beyond just doing better
        Oct 17, 2019
        Jefe Rojo likes this.
    2. HannibalM
      HannibalM
      Not guna lie even getting day one out of the way was a challenge but on to day 2.
      1. Jefe Rojo and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        One day at a time. Hang in there :)
        Oct 11, 2019
        Jefe Rojo and HannibalM like this.
      3. Jefe Rojo
        Jefe Rojo
        It can be an eye opening experience when we try to quit but I promise it eventually gets easier. Keep at it, you’ve got this.
        Oct 12, 2019
        Deleted Account and HannibalM like this.
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]