1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
BladeRNR
Last Activity:
Oct 25, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1970 (Age: 54)

Share This Page

BladeRNR

New Fapstronaut, Male, 54

Feeling good. Looking forward to being away from work and a pc/internet for a week. Sep 28, 2017

BladeRNR was last seen:
Oct 25, 2017
    1. BladeRNR
      BladeRNR
      Feeling good. Looking forward to being away from work and a pc/internet for a week.
      1. ShiningMoon88 likes this.
    2. BladeRNR
      BladeRNR
      I have to say I am feeling better overall and more hopeful in general.
      1. 2525 likes this.
    3. BladeRNR
      BladeRNR
      Crappy day, horribly depressed then went out for ride. Much better. Feeling good. Still better off for staying clean for a week.
      1. IR254 and Deleted Account like this.
    4. BladeRNR
    5. BladeRNR
      BladeRNR
      defending...
    6. BladeRNR
      BladeRNR
      Still holding on.
    7. BladeRNR
      BladeRNR
      Haven't had 7 clean days in a year.
      1. LEPAGE and A41:14A like this.
      2. GoodListener7053
        GoodListener7053
        Even though I don't know you I think that you have the willpower. You just need a motivation to build up enough momentum. Motivations differ from people to people. There are general ones like beating your "highscore", but to truly succeed you need something more personal. Why do you want to quit, if I may ask?
        Sep 23, 2017
        BladeRNR and A41:14A like this.
      3. BladeRNR
        BladeRNR
        I want to quit... to be myself, to know happiness, to know joy, to not see my whole world as tainted and distorted, to not be so sick of myself, distraught, hopeless... You have no idea how much your question has helped me. I was feeling under attack, but thinking of why I want to quit helped me to remember. Thank you!
        Sep 23, 2017
        GoodListener7053 likes this.
      4. GoodListener7053
        GoodListener7053
        I'm glad that I could help you. Now, every time you have your weak moments, just think about the reasons. Write them down and read them in bad times.
        Sep 24, 2017
    8. BladeRNR
      BladeRNR
      There are quiet moments when for a few brief minutes, I begin to feel joy again. I want those moments to continue and to grow.
    9. BladeRNR
      BladeRNR
      Feeling better after just a few days. Hopeful.
      1. PotentLife likes this.
      2. BladeRNR
        BladeRNR
        Thank you! Still feeling good.
        Sep 22, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1970 (Age: 54)

Signature

Hey little train, wait for me. I was held in chains but now I'm free. I'm hanging in there, don't you see, in this process of elimination...

[​IMG]