Separate names with a comma.
freedom worth fighting for.
gymnastics - pretty much all gymnastics involves moving your body upside down, this will take blood out of dick and into your brain :)
meditate for 5 hours straight.
already got 4 days in, be nice to have a bit of a streak when i start this though.
thanks, keep going.
green tea increases dopamine neurotransmitter concentration
I'm 14 I can bench 60k :)
weekend urges, yay!!!
had a really strong urge, got up., walked around and now I feel great :)
Day 5 - looked in the mirror and I looked a little more alive, eyes and skin were brighter, feeling good as well.
had a cold for 4 days, know how you feel.
grateful for new keyboard today
grateful for school
grateful for music
1. I'm grateful for food.
2. I'm grateful for not procrastinating today.
3. I'm grateful for nofap.
1. I'm grateful for not entertaining a trigger I found today.
2. I'm grateful for not relapsing today.
3. I'm grateful for the weekend.
1. I'm grateful for having a rest day yesterday.
2. I'm grateful that I got a physical day grid, it's easier to see my progress and much more...
1. I'm grateful for my bike not working today, i got to see an amazing sunset walking home.
2. I'm grateful for getting through a strong urge I...
the pain you feel during your reboot,is insurmountable to the pleasure you'll feel on day 90.
1. I'm grateful that I got to spend an hour and a half in the gym today.
2. I'm grateful that I beat my shoulder press pb (it's now 45kg)