Separate names with a comma.
YOU GOT THIS!
Day 1: Staying focused on what matters.
1. I'm grateful to have people to talk personally about my addiction.
2. I'm grateful for a shelter over my head.
3. I'm grateful for my health.
Remember why you started! To live to my true potential!
1. I am grateful for this community.
2. I am grateful to start again and do it this time maybe better than before.
3. I am grateful to see things...
1. I'm grateful for great weather for some Tai Chi.
2. I'm grateful for ways of improvement.
3. I'm grateful for feedback to learn.
1. I'm grateful for good tea.
2. I'm grateful for my recovery from a sudden cold.
3. I'm grateful that I'm going to train soon again.
1. Grateful for good sleep.
2. Grateful for seeing the next day.
3. Grateful to be alive.
1. Grateful to exist.
2. Grateful to have two hands and feets.
3. Grateful to be able to take action.
Technically it is from him. It's from the HeirsManual.
This time doing things right now!
Once and for all!
The Power Of Habit by Chales Duhigg :)
I noticed increased feeling of connection with people around me.
Nice! Keep going!
Yes, we all start small.
1. I'm grateful for the workout today!
2. I'm grateful to have enough to eat and clean water.
3. I'm grateful for time to relax.
I think your case is something else. Your ears need rest buddy :D
1. I'm grateful for my training partner, since we train together I got immensely better shape and fitness!
2. I'm grateful for books. My brain is...