1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

“Early Morning” Morning wood

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by naruhina, Apr 12, 2023.

1. naruhina

naruhina Fapstronaut

Hey guys
    I’m on day 60 of my no pmo
    I get Morning wood at 7am which wakes me up for a few seconds but after I sleep back again and wake up at 9:30/10 am I don’t have morning wood
    Why is this happening? Is this normal?
    Please help!

GameChanger007 likes this.
  2. GameChanger007

GameChanger007 Fapstronaut

Your morning wood is not necessarily a sighn that you are horny. The Pen is is also a musle that needs to strech. I do also have a morning wood regularly bit the more you can ignore it, it will go small very fast.

3. This is absolutely normal.
    Most male have several erections every night while sleeping. Most of these are never recognized but they are needed that the penis preserves the ability to get erect.

GameChanger007 likes this.
  4. Correct as all have said. It's a good sign you are having it, so there's no issues with blood flow for you.

5. DeepRecovery

DeepRecovery Fapstronaut

Remember this is NoFap, not NoWood. :)

I will say though at this point, which is probably a combination of both having some balance of mind and also lower sex drive with age, (though I wonder which one is the bigger factor) it's interesting to look at how when I change my mind by stopping my thinking about sex there is a reduction even if it's not from a full on erection. Since I do this very quickly now I also don't let it get to the point where it's really urgent and it's not necessarily in the morning, actually mostly not, but it could be a little bit with more of an emotional component too like meeting someone that's sweet where there might be some potential and thinking about her as I wake up. But then I don't indulge and make that into a thing and just let it come and go.