1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

“Jiese Day” will be held in china On January 9th,2018

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jieseba, Dec 31, 2017.

1. jieseba

jieseba Fapstronaut

Hello, everyone, I am a volunteer from Chinese “NoFap” community “ Jieseba”, a forum fighting against PMO, just like here. On January 9th marks annual anniversary of " Jiese Day" in China which is a day for every one who aspires to quit PMO to celebrate and share their experiences. Last year, we invited Seth, an awesome man, took part in our activity, and he made a video for us, We Chinese really appreciate him.

This year, we want to invite you, all the NoFap forum members, to write something or make a video for us, On behalf of our team, I really appreciate you in advance!

2. Interesting, didn't know about this. Here is an article I digged about it: http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1073083.shtml

A collaboration would be nice among the 2 communities. I know the nofap war really helped people, this would be a nice inspiration to see other people do it too :)

3. Joey Wang 王新宇

Joey Wang 王新宇 New Fapstronaut

你在戒色吧的名字叫什么?

4. jieseba

jieseba Fapstronaut

I have read the article you shared, I'm an administrator of jieseba, I think the writer may misunderstand chinese jieseba, actually jieseba is a forum aiming to help us get rid of PMO and live a better life. I'm very glad to collaborate with NoFap forum and share our ideas with each member:D.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. jieseba

jieseba Fapstronaut

戒友好,很高兴在这里见到你,我是戒色吧吧务:)

6. That article is worrying. Sex is evil? Really? I know that NoFap doesn't believe that.

7. I do admit settling for a skim-read of the article only :)

8. jieseba

jieseba Fapstronaut