1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

“Look Who’s Back”- Movie (2015)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Over the weekend I watch the movie “Look Who’s Back” and wanted to see what others who’ve seen it might have thought about it? If you have Netflix you can find it on there. It’s in German but it has English subtitles.

The premis of the movie is Adolf Hitler is beamed to 2014. When he wakes up in the spot where his bunker used to be, he’s pretty disoriented until he’s able to verify he’s no longer in the Germany of 1945. Yet, given the state of society He still sees in this climate an opportunity to try again. He uses the people’s belief that he’s an actor doing a comedy bit in order to get back into the public eye through media.

The movie is done in a mockumentary style; think Borat but with Adolf Hitler. While the movie is labeled a comedy, the message I feel is incredibly serious and scary. I feel the movie demonstrates that there exists the very real possibility of another Hitler appearing on the world stage given the current state of political, economic, and socitial unrest. I personally think the actor who played Hitler did such a good job that he should win an Oscar for his performance.

So. Who else has watched this movie? What are your thoughts?

Here is a vid with some trailers: