1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Day 35 as you can see down there. I did amazing job today.

Much love .

2. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

3. Skillz

Skillz Fapstronaut

@Invincible Under The Sun Hey. You're the guy from the Dragon Ball one. I love that you made a Naruto one as well. Can I join this?
    My badge may not be updated yet but I'm on day 0

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  4. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Day 58. Two more for my promotion! :rolleyes:

5. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

You got this champ!

6. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

7. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 7. This was a pretty easy past week for me, at least for pmo. I didn't have any urges. I've been going through a hard time with stress and depression otherwise. But I'm doing the things that are good for me like eating healthy, exercise and meditation. I still have a lot more work to do on myself other than pmo as well like being addicted to technology in general and trying to have a life that I would prefer living.

8. Congrats on your week.
    Sad to hear about your depression and stress.
    But you seem to be doing everything you can in terms of living by great habits such as eating, exercising and meditating right. It will get better with time as your body feels healthier and stronger and more rested.
    Just like you i am quite addicted to technology which stops me from getting enough sleep and spending time on more worthwhile things. Trying to battle it parallel to pmo. keep up the good work

9. Teaching kids in the academy till I become a black ops Anbu murderer .

10. Day 21 fellow shinobi. Feels good to hit three weeks.
    No rest for the weary
    It’s time to look to jonin

11. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Day 59!! One more day..

12. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Nearly on day 8. Feeling like a bag of garbage. I haven't been able to keep up with school work and had to drop a couple of courses. I feel like I'm just sailing along on a river passing life by and waiting for things to happen. I also have an addiction to unhealthy eating. I've been trying to change my diet and I did make a lot of good changes while getting to a good weight. I have also been exercising a lot, and meditating a lot as well. But it seems like my negative self perception has been a lot stronger since making more progress in getting better. Why do I listen to my negative thoughts and emotions so much? They're crippling me.

13. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

14. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

31 day. Yessssssssssss i did it my longest streak :cool::)

15. I am in it . Kids clever, all of them shinobi material .

16. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

I want to join @Invincible Under The Sun, I just started watching the show for the first time so it will be interesting evolving alongside it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.