1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegibbie

thegibbie Fapstronaut

2. IMPORTANT

So guys, i've decided to take some time away from the forum for a while, i'm being very busy lately and i'm still doing bad in some areas of my life and i'm losing the main goal i was trying to reach, i'm wasting too much time online, last time when i stayed away i did a good improvement, so i'm gonna try it again because there are so many things happening in my life now i gotta focus now more than ever. But i will be back on december 31, more datails on my Journal.
    This is my decision, you don't have to do the same, while i'm out if you can please, continue to support others here, give them a hand and fight together guys, It would be awesome to come back and see that you are still all here and making progress. I know you all will. If someone new arrives and they are lost just tell them to read the main post or that they are already in. And one more thing... Don't PMO, life is more than that. Be the person you should be, a winner. DO WHATEVER IT TAKES. Bye my friends.

[​IMG]

3. enigmaatiline

enigmaatiline Fapstronaut

Getting away from distractions is a great idea! Change your environment. Maby you can study much better at a library? And dont take your laptop and dont use your phone. Eating healthy food helps :)

4. YoungPiccolo

YoungPiccolo Fapstronaut

5. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

@Invincible Under The Sun
    Thanks a lot for your help! I love your idea! Big fan of Naruto here. You're helping a lot of people, you're awesome, brother. Please put me in the challenge, I'm on my second day without PMO!

6. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Good luck Sunny !!! We see you in December!

7. enigmaatiline

Day 12. God damn this challenge is hard :D only 2 more days for 14 challenge to complete. Phew, lets do this guys!!
    This battle is hard but together we make each other stronger and we can endure!
    [​IMG]

8. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

9. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Joo !!!

10. Tummybunny

Tummybunny Fapstronaut

Day 8. Let's keep it goin'

Deleted Account and Pure Taste like this.
  11. Tummybunny

Tummybunny Fapstronaut

Just relapsed. Feeling like shit. I am not gonna quit...will try again

12. enigmaatiline

I know its hard to resist... god damn its hard to resist. But we gotta keep focused on the goals and use all the tools we have - cold showers, working out. And also keeping away from all the triggers (girls pictures online). If im honest, i feel like im also in the verge of relapsing, but i cant... I wont... 12 days its such a huge milestone for me, i wanna keep going... Today the panic button saved my streak, it had some good points and it motivated me to continue. This forum is my lifeline... without it or without you guys I would have lost already long time ago.

13. enigmaatiline

Day 13. Urges trying to sneak into my thoughts but im on my guard 24/7
    [​IMG]

14. Gentle man

Gentle man Fapstronaut

15. thegibbie

thegibbie Fapstronaut

upload_2019-10-5_12-56-26.jpeg

Deleted Account and Pure Taste like this.
  16. enigmaatiline

Day modafking 0
    [​IMG]
    I just couldnt resist any more. My previous record was 7days, now it was 14days. Ill try to go for 14days again or more.

17. thegibbie

thegibbie Fapstronaut

IKUZO!
    [​IMG]

18. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

Keep it going. You can do it

19. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Waiting for you to come back up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.