✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

19 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

143 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

86 vote(s)
    33.5%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

9 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. Haywhy

Haywhy Fapstronaut

Awesome work invisible under the sun will be proud

Swazzy 1, Verissimus, MHero and 2 others like this.
  2. Haywhy

Haywhy Fapstronaut

I relapsed guys , but it was my longest streak yet , 2 weeks and some days , it was really intense , it was as if my entire being wanted me to relapse , it actually did , all night arousing dreams all day bad thoughts , the mistake I made was trying to take it head on , not asking or getting help , something I noticed about this challenge is , it's not something you can do with pure willpower , some can but to make it easier , others things can help you , I should have either gone for a walk , read a movie , took a shower , put some brain busting music on , but I went for an head on battle , after all this days of relapse your brain is pretty much Good at making you relapse , you just have to be more tricky , nofap is something that is possible, alot of people don't believe in people getting cured , but it actually works , it's just that it's not easy , the one who can conquer oneself is mightier than he that conqueres a nation , keep that at back of your mind and get your sh*t together , am not done am starting back up with more information than b4 , am ready for whatever comes , it has given me hell , I wish to do the same to it , let's do this together .

3. Haywhy

Haywhy Fapstronaut

4. Andreid

Andreid Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Jonin is in the house, b*tches :cool:

5. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Fapstronaut

6. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

7. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

8. the_Raged_Barbarian

the_Raged_Barbarian Fapstronaut

Thanks brother!

9. the_Raged_Barbarian

the_Raged_Barbarian Fapstronaut

DAY 3 CHECK IN. Did Yoga and meditation. No big urges till now..

10. PrinceOfPersiaWW

PrinceOfPersiaWW Fapstronaut

Hello friends. My urges are at peak now and I find one solution to stay busy for whole day. I'll stay internet free for 1 whole months and come back in day 50. So till then I'll be off.

11. Samurai_God

Samurai_God Fapstronaut

12. Verissimus

Verissimus Fapstronaut

21 days makes 3 full weeks. Feels good.

13. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

14. Haywhy

Haywhy Fapstronaut

15. Kaladin504

Kaladin504 Fapstronaut

Day 6 check in. Feeling pretty bad right now do to allergies (splitting headache and feeling a little weak because I haven't eaten a lot). Still working to keep myself occupied, and not sit in front of TV. Started feeling a little triggered by a youtube video that briefly showed a clip from "Blurred Lines". What an awful song,and what a dumb decision on my part.

I think even if I spend most of today resting, I won't let that become an excuse for any more triggers.

16. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Fapstronaut

17. KingDidier

KingDidier Fapstronaut

Day 19 Check in. Today was a lot more of a struggle, but I conquered my urges. Today was the Chunin exam I guess lol. There's no way I was gonna fail before reaching Chunin level tomorrow!

18. Haywhy

Haywhy Fapstronaut

Like your enthusiasm keep it up chunin