1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silverwolf

Silverwolf Fapstronaut

2. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

checking in for the day

Silverwolf and Chevu Chelios like this.
  3. Day 10 Check-in!

I´m a genin now!!
    [​IMG]

4. MixerAwersome

5. David78

David78 Fapstronaut

I'm back in the Academy after a 200 day streak. Even though it's hard to admit it's also clear that I'm getting better with each successful streak. A setback is not failure. Rather, it's just a part of my overall journey. It's the idea that champions are forged in failure. Their success is the culmination of victories and defeats. I can see I'm doing better. This is how encouraging myself and it's really important for all of us to forgive ourselves and show personal kindness in the difficult time after a relapse. We need to learn how to forgive ourselves better.
    What did I learn? When there are warning signs and my resolve starts to slip, especially after a longer streak I need to stop and admit I'm starting to have a problem then do what is necessary to reestablish my commitment and figure out what is causing the temptation. It's clear now there was a need in my life I was addressing and I found "relief" they only way I knew how at the time. Next time I will take my urges more seriously and give myself the attention I'm need whether spiritual, physical, mental, or emotional. I hope this is an encouragement to someone. Keep falling forward.

6. I am back. I tried this challenged last year but as soon that I started the quarantine started too.
    One thing led to another and I was stack on PMO for another whole year, but here I am again I am going to try to make it the last time I have to start over with this challenge.

Stay strong

7. Day 11 Check-in!

Let´s go brothers and sisters!

8. MixerAwersome

9. Day 12 Check-in!!

Never giving up! I worth more!
    You worth more than you know!

Let´s go brothers and sisters!

10. Checking in.
    Had WD last night so feeling low on energy.

11. stayindulged/withGOD

stayindulged/withGOD Fapstronaut

day 30 check in. my friends dont talk to me anymore and im depressed my urges are very small and im starting to think women are evil.

Silverwolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.