1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Hey bro, I think you can do a hobby than relapsing. you can use your mental pressure in effective way. when you in a mental pressure , you can do some pushups . Beginning of doing pushups is not easy . But You can create a homeworkout programme .
    You can o your workouts about 1 - 2 hour per day. Home workout programme eradicate the bad thoughts and it helps to our study works .
    That is the way I reach my streak. Some days At beginning of the Nofap Journey, Lot of Bad thoughts in my mind. When I feel , my mind is covering by bad thoughts, I start doing pushups and Doing pull ups too. After that I get shower , My mind is cleared . So I think doing exercises to help you too. Good luck!

Ūruz and c_silvas9432 like this.
  2. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

Relapsed ..... I was really trapped in a bad situation... I couldn't do what I do to make the impulses pass away ....

Ūruz, Baki Hanma and c_silvas9432 like this.
  3. c_silvas9432

c_silvas9432 Fapstronaut

Checking in
    Thank you for that great advice man!

Ūruz, GhostWalker and Baki Hanma like this.
  4. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

5. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

hey brother, After three days checking days, I searched you and I thought, you have some important stuff.

Bro I think Najarin(@Najarin ) has left the challenge or something else, I dinn't see him in the challenge.
    Good luck!

Ūruz, c_silvas9432 and GhostWalker like this.
  6. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Good morning friends! . Today is a very beautiful day. All the birds are singing and mist are covered everywhere. Today My mind is very clear. Good luck!

Ūruz, c_silvas9432 and GhostWalker like this.
  7. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

8. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

9. Shin Chan001

Shin Chan001 Fapstronaut

10. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

11. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

12. Shin Chan001

Shin Chan001 Fapstronaut

13. c_silvas9432

c_silvas9432 Fapstronaut

Yes man but all good, I just have been a bit occupied lately. Will continue to come here whenever I can
    Yes, unfortunately I believe so... I have been on the challenge since February, saw lots of people leaving ever since
    I was checking your streak and 82 days? That's crazy,almost 90 days. Congratulations man, keep up the good work!

Ūruz and Baki Hanma like this.
  14. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 82[ Yesterday was Day 81. I am sorry! :) ]

Thanks brother! After I joined nofap, I changed mylife style . First , I changed position of my computer from my room to living room.
    so that I have no chance to do PM. And I studied with my sister. so Those changes are helped me lot to engage NoFap. I have already joined
    another challenge called "lord of the ring challenge". You can join it brother
    Good luck !

15. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

16. Shin Chan001

Shin Chan001 Fapstronaut

17. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

18. Shin Chan001

Shin Chan001 Fapstronaut

19. c_silvas9432

c_silvas9432 Fapstronaut

Checking in
    Thanks for the invitation man! However, I must confess I never liked lord of the rings so I don't know if I should join...

Ūruz and Baki Hanma like this.
  20. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 85
    Only 5 days left for 90 day
    OK, It's your choice brother! . Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.