1 Year, 5 Months Mark

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BigCatTunski, Dec 3, 2020.

1. dovrha

dovrha Fapstronaut

@BigCatTunski
    Take this to heart. And get yourself a GF, yes you are definitely missing out. A young guy in his 20s should have a girl in his life. +1 year nofap shows more than enough discipline. But now you need to move further and use this! I would set a goal of lets say having a girl in your life any kind for starters by NY and just start doing everything you can to meet as many as possible. You want a girl that is obvious from your post. And you can get her, there are TONS of lonely women out there that still go to groceries and hang on social media waiting to text with someone, etc. No excuses.

TB4 likes this.
  2. HelloWorld!!

HelloWorld!! Fapstronaut

Brother, somewhere i found this(these may not be the exact words) :

There are only two hurdles :
    1) Me choosing not to cross the hurdle,
    2) Me choosing not to go all the way.

And there are only two solutions that can make me the man i will be proud to be in my life :
    1) Me choosing to cross each small hurdle
    2) Me choosing to go all the way, (no matter what comes the way, no matter how much suffering or joy, even if nothing comes up, the choice has to be to go all the way)

PMO addict1 likes this.
  3. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

thanks for these words:)

4. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

I think I should go for at least 1 year nofap ....I cant go to therepist..because I cant tell about all these things to my family... I Am having this Anxiety and rapid heart rate problem since this year.. because I have fapped insanely this year... Like 8 - 10 time daily ... and one day I Fapped 18 times in A single day.. and during masturbating I was having This weird heart beating and since then I am having it almost daily...I know it started only due to Exessive fapping... ..earlier I had depression issues and Social nervousness BUT this heart palpitation thing amd This huge brainfog and memory peoblem started this year... I think Nofap do it alone... what u think so??

5. TB4

TB4 Fapstronaut

I go by a simple rule
    "If fapping caused it,nofap will cure it"

PMO addict1 likes this.
  6. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

You are not alone in your struggles. Others have similar issues. Yes, keep going with NF. Definitely. There may be other things causing your anxiety too, though. It might be good to consider what other things could be causing it, if you haven't already. You will be able to get better, though. You will.

Maybe there is an online therapist you can find? And you never know, maybe your family would support you to go to a therapist even if you didn't fully tell them why you want to go...But yes even if it is too difficult to go to a therapist it is good you are on NF. For me, prayer helps a lot. And in the past I have found this website helpful, too. https://thelowdown.co.nz/. Sorry it is not international but maybe there are other similar websites out there anyway.

Keep getting fresh air, time away from screens, and finding other things to focus on. Peace is possible :)

PMO addict1 likes this.
  7. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

Thank u brother :) .. Hope these all problem sorts out soon....

Phil 3:12-16 likes this.
  8. HelloWorld!!

HelloWorld!! Fapstronaut

Brother, also on the headspace app u can try meditation. It helps a lot. :)

PMO addict1 and Phil 3:12-16 like this.