1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1 year hard mode......this is what I learned

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Warren_Beatty, Jan 2, 2020.

1. AfricanSunset

AfricanSunset Fapstronaut

Female here.
    Thank you so much for this post.
    I can just attain that yes we are beautifully and wonderfully crafted.
    If you like our outsides you must see our insides
    Sensitive, vulnerable, creative, misterious. We have wombs in which life itself can grow.

We NEED MEN that wil adore and protect us. To see us as fully human.
    If a man have sex with us, plants his seed in us, and do not love us or are ready to take care of the emotional and spiritual bonding that he cocreated or the child that he fathered. It destroys and hurts us on such a deep level, I dont even have words for this.

Non of this P degrading nonsince.

A man who hurts a woman, hurts himself.
    This goes both ways.

The lie of P is that Women enjoy this type of sabordination. Ive nether met one who does...we are humen just like you, would you enjoy it?
    All women crave, adoration, to be values, protection( on All levels) and to be treated as the more vulnerable equal, as we carry life, and life is vulnerable, dependant and complex. We carried you into this world. We prob breast fed you and gave up alot of our opportunitys, livelyhood, relationships and goals for you.

My heart is that men wil value and protect women for the amaizing creatures that they are. All women. Even those for what ever reason does not value themselves.

When a man try to dominate a women it will leave him emty.
    Even though not without sacrific, when a man, adores connect with and protect a women up to the point that she can rest in his love for her and heal from her wounds. He wil be her hero. He wil feel forfillment.

I realize now that they should put vids of women giving birth to babies next to the P vids. Ore vids of all the children being aborted. That might put all this Psex into perspective.

Just a bit of sarcasm but there might be some truth in it.

I love that you call as beautiful humans.
    Thank you
    Sunset