1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1 year report

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by izdwuut, Jun 6, 2018.

1. izdwuut

izdwuut Fapstronaut

My opinion is based on it's elaboration, specifically "From Anxiety to Love" written by Corine Zupko. Please keep it in mind. I see it as a spiritual framework and as long as you are able to conform to it's guidelines, I think that it's possible impact on you cannot be overestimated. I'm somewhere in the middle of the book and I no longer think that I'm going to finish it nor I'm willing to dig into the original course. I may have just lost my interest in it. I think that it didn't make me feel in control of my actions nor that I'm solely responsible for my well-being. I'm afraid that I got lost at the "bring this to your Inner Therapist" part. Recently I have started to attend to my local Buddhist Center and I think that some parts of the course was influenced by it - and I find those parts to be really, really great. Having this knowledge, I'd rather stick to the source. My affection for meditation has varied in the past couple of months, but I hope that it's back to normal now.

The article looks confusing to me, thus I refuse to investigate it further.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018