1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[10%-CHALLENGE] THE 10% OF YOUR PM-CAREER CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

2. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 90 The most beautiful feeling in this world is when you fulfill a promise made to yourself. 25 January 2019 the day I fell in love with myself and My Nofap journey started.

When love happens first stage is Appreciation, physical and mental. You start caring about yourself. Working out & meditation becomes a daily habit, much of your plate is fruits and vegetables, beautiful thoughts wrap your mind and use of positive affirmations becomes the way of life.

Second is Attraction. Every morning you see that radiant face in mirror, your body strengthening and blush. You feel life's energy flowing in your veins. You like the way you can focus your mind on one thing for a long period of time and start learning new skills at a faster pace. You enjoy the company of this confident man.

Third is conviction. If you see it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand. You take pride in your actions your beliefs your thoughts your opinions. From now onwards whatever life throws at you, youendure it. You are a problem solver, you are a warrior, Born to live life to your full potential.

STAY PATIENT AND TRUST YOURJOURNEY

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  3. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

4. SpeedPRDGi

SpeedPRDGi Fapstronaut

5. control your life

6. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 91

7. control your life

8. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

9. control your life

10. AEC Josh2415

AEC Josh2415 Fapstronaut

11. I started with PM at around 14.5 years. My current streak started at around 26.5 years.
    (26.5-14.5)*365/10=438
    Let's round that up:
    54/500

12. control your life

13. AEC Josh2415

AEC Josh2415 Fapstronaut

14. 340/913 :emoji_coffee:

I actually had some light urges yesterday and pressed the panic button. Maybe I should say that, on a scale from 1 to 100, if my urge level is like 1, I press the panic button anyway. Better safe than sorry. On that same scale, I would say my urge level yesterday was maybe 6. That is why it is so important to not forget to continue fighting and hold up the guard - even after almost one year, the urges apparently come from time to time. If one thinks one year is enough after 25 years of p, then one may be tempted to call it a success and think he or she is cured. Unfortunately, this will only lower the guard until it is too weak to withstand any light urge in the future.

Keep fighting my fellow fapstronouts and don't forget to hold up your guard even though you have plenty of days in your streak! The devil is waiting for you to become weak, then he will take your soul! Don't let that happen. Keep pushing your limits.:emoji_punch:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.