1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100-day semen retention goal

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Conqueror_J47, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Conqueror_J47

Conqueror_J47 Fapstronaut

I have relapsed after 68 days.

I failed you guys.

I'M SORRY.

Son of Arathorn and NICEDUDE like this.
  2. Bromance

Bromance Fapstronaut

You can't possibly fail us because it was never about us in the first place, only about you. Also as I've mentioned before I don't believe in failures, only stepping stones on the way to success. We may stumble and fall sometimes, it's inevitable and part of the human experience. The important thing is that you learn from it and keep moving forward. Try to avoid the common trap of "well I relapsed once so might as well do it a couple more times while I'm at it".

As long as you get on your feet and resume your convictions then a relapse isn't really the end of the world. The mental stress we get from feeling guilty and disappointed in ourselves after a relapse is worse than the physical act itself. Just don't fall back into previous patterns if you can help it.

68 days is still quite the achievement, but it's only the beginning. Get back on that horse and keep striving forward as there are more achievements to attain. Believe in yourself and you can certainly do it.

3. Conqueror_J47

What can I do without you man... Thank you, Sincerely.

Well, I know why I did it, and i have taken steps to stop myself going through that rabbit hole again.

I'm on track again.

God bless you good for having my back always.

Son of Arathorn and Bromance like this.
  4. Conqueror_J47

5. Bromance

Bromance Fapstronaut

Hang in there, buddy. You can do this.

Conqueror_J47 likes this.
  6. JLD

JLD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

If you think about it you did better than 99% of the guys. Cause it's far from everyone that knows the nofap/semen retention concept. So congratulations for lasting more than 2 months without ejaculating.

Conqueror_J47 likes this.
  7. JiguliJegn

JiguliJegn Fapstronaut

I know it sucks to relapse after 68 days, but that's still a solid achievement, so give yourself some credit. Plus, it's not like you've lost all the progress you've made.