1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100+ days feeling empty and horni-er

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FeelTheThunder, Feb 12, 2019.

1. FeelTheThunder

FeelTheThunder Fapstronaut

So yeah 100+ days done
    liked a school girl, whom I once ignored, she initiated the message in whatsapp, even sent a friend request in fb but didn't talk much, now recently she stopped talking in whatsapp (maybe because her mum uses the phone and doesn't let her use it).
    she barely talks and stuff and I wanna fap idk why.

2. Bombadil

Bombadil Fapstronaut

Oh man, I remember being in school. A lot of the time it just sucked. Loads of crazy politics, and trying to hold it all together. Don't worry, life gets so much better. Just try and avoid the PM trap, it doesn't make things better and leaves you loads of baggage later.

CH3RRY likes this.
  3. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

Buy a Rubik's cube and try to solve it.
    If not able then take youtYou help and solve it. It's amazing stress reliever.

Learn Sudoku and solve it.
    I have a Sudoku app and whwnewhe I have a sex thought I solve one Sudoku.

jhow47 likes this.
  4. How are things now man? I reached 100+ days too. I would suggest talking to girls, but not having intentions of lust. After 100+ days, i started to step into slippery territory regarding PMO. My advice is get busy and don’t only think about girls. Just keep on improving yourself for at least until you get to a spot where you feel confident and don’t “need” a girl

5. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

Yep, dont go looking for an relationship just because an woman starts talking to you. You need to feel comfotable about yourself and the situation.

Most people on NoFap will start falling head over heels for an single woman. They think things are working out finally and choose to over pursue. Once they fail to progress things for this one woman they set themself back. You need options. You need to get out there, and meet other people while working on yourself.

If your goal of NoFap is to better youself to chase one woman then you're fooling yourself. Unless yours married and trying to fix the relationship I would worry about one woman.

jhow47 and AxBlaim like this.
  6. Bombadil

Bombadil Fapstronaut

second (or third) @goodnice 2.0 and @Marik757 Just treat girls like people! Remember, they're often really good at hiding it, but a lot of the time they find guys kind of scary, specially when you're giving off a lusty vibe. Don't think any of us want to be that creepy dude... Just be kind.

jhow47 and goodnice 2.0 like this.
  7. Jazir

Jazir Fapstronaut

(If you read on, beware! I don't want to talk you into stuff! I just tell you what thoughts come to my mind, that doesn't mean that this applies to you or your life! That has been my problem, it might NOT be yours!)

Indeed!
    I mean there are very different people on this site. But i would suggest there is at least a high correlation between wanting to quit PMO and depressive tendencies (still: some are, some are not).
    People with depression or depressive episodes tend to over-romanticize love. It is kind of another way to escape their lives, to find a solution to an emotional lack.
    A romantic relationship can for sure be a major upgrade to your life. But in the end, if you just project your needs onto her, she wont be able to fill that endless hole you may have in your soul. Some enter a relationship and expect it to carry all of that stuff. Lots of relationships break after a while, cause the other one sees after a while, that she/he can't meet all your needs.
    I also did this for quite a long time. It feels right, you even feel like you are, in spite of other men that are more superficial, the right man, maybe even righteous and DESERVE that woman for keeping up that attitude.
    But thats not really the way this works i would say.
    I think one should see to it, that he is happy without that particular girl, and then you are ready for a relationship that wont break under the weight of one of the partners problems (which sounds much easier than it is). And probably that would make you more attractive to her, anyways.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  8. im a shell of a person after 160 days and i become hollower eveyr day. its good though cause it feels like my natural state

9. motion2082

motion2082 Fapstronaut

I feel ya mate. I'm in a 10 year relationship. Haven't had sex in over 12 months and have no interest in my partner sexually. Just don't find her attractive anymore. It's not that she is ugly but her personality is a massive turn off. I dream of sleeping with another woman who I have a real connection with. However this is just my thoughts and the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I would love to tell you that once you have your life worked out woman will come flocking but I don't think sex is high on people's agendas these days. This is due to men and woman not knowing how to communicate. Why do you think all the gays are happy?

jhow47 likes this.