1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 DAYS HARDMODE COMPLETE !!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mean Machine, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Congratulations on keeping up Monk mode for 100 days +

Mean Machine likes this.
  2. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Fapstronaut

UPDATE: Day 138 Hardmode - feeling great. RAN MY FIRST 5K YESTERDAY. A few months ago i was 30lbs heavier, had horrible panic attacks, chronic fatigue, pale skin, weak fragile nails, low self confidence and joint pains. Even walking was tiring and now i swim 2-3 times a week, Run 1-2 times a week on average and walk alot daily. As i mentioned before i am down about 30lbs and have shaved off 5 inches off my waist. I am following an extremely clean diet with no cheat meals(when you are on Nofap your drive and determination goes through the roof) so that took care of motivation. I still have a long way to go. My current goals are 200 days Hardmode on Nofap and to drop another 38lbs which will bring me in my ideal BMI. I was previously 208lbs and now i am 188lbs at 5 foot 9 inches. Sometimes i would binge while trying to eat "healthy" before but now all of that is gone. My friends and family love the way i look now, my skin is no longer pale and it has this glow to it(can't explain it properly) and any small zits i had before are gone. I don't know whether all of this is from Nofap, but even if it is not i believe that it was

becomingreat likes this.