1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Days more change, feel better

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ALEX_88, Aug 17, 2018.

1. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

good day everyone, arrived in 100 days I want to share with you some improvements that I noticed in this period, first I want to say that I am much, much less anxious than before, guys do not know how much difference I see compared to before, I can talk with girls quietly without fear and shame, I'm having a holiday alone, which I could not do until a few months ago. people seem to notice me, before it did not happen, I have more focus, more concentration and more importantly more joy for life. I want to tell you not to lose hope because everything is possible and everything can change. a hug to all of you brothers and that God bless you

2. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Congratulations friend. Stay on this path.

Deleted Account and ALEX_88 like this.
  3. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[QUOTE = "Randox, post: 1620816, membro: 207697"] Complimenti amico. Rimani su questo percorso. [/ QUOTE]
    Sure bro!!!

Randox likes this.
  4. Pastor Preston

Pastor Preston Fapstronaut

Congratulations, God bless you!

Deleted Account and ALEX_88 like this.
  5. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[QUOTE = "Newgrip Preston, post: 1621063, membro: 234683"] Complimenti, che Dio ti benedica! [/ QUOTE]
    Thank You bro

6. apu

apu New Fapstronaut

congratulations man

ALEX_88 likes this.
  7. Westsidejimmy

Westsidejimmy Fapstronaut

Stay the course, I'm 99 days in and have similar results. I can finally look at women without freaking out. I was out last night and my buddy was making a big deal out of one of the gals at the bar. It made me super uncomfortable. Before I probably would have joined in the conversation. Then the only guy she would talk to was me. I guess I'm giving off a different vibe now.

8. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[QUOTE = "viiijayyy, post: 1621166, membro: 234204"] Complats bro [/ QUOTE]
    Thanks bro

9. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[QUOTE = "Westsidejimmy, post: 1621167, member: 245459"] Resta il corso, ho 99 giorni di tempo e ho risultati simili. Posso finalmente guardare le donne senza spaventare. Ero fuori la scorsa notte e il mio amico stava facendo un grosso affare con una delle ragazze al bar. Mi ha fatto sentire a disagio. Prima probabilmente avrei partecipato alla conversazione. Quindi l'unico ragazzo con cui avrebbe parlato era io. Immagino di dover emettere un'atmosfera diversa ora. [/ QUOTE]
    let's hope it gets better and better, go ahead with your strip and stay true to your plan

10. congratulations! thank uou for posting. it helps to read this and picture myself in your shoes. God bless you as well on your continued journey.

ALEX_88 likes this.
  11. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[QUOTE = "cambo, post: 1621350, membro: 183509"] congratulazioni! grazie per aver pubblicato aiuta a leggere questo e mi immagino nei tuoi panni. Dio ti benedica anche nel tuo continuo viaggio. [/ QUOTE]
    thanks to you brother, I'm glad that this can be motivation for you