1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 days plus and going strong

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Martin Legge, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Martin Legge

Martin Legge New Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    Blown away to find this community! I finally started a successful run of no PMO after a running battle for probably 20 years (I'm now 36). I'm past day 100 now, and shooting for 150. Have to say it really has changed my mood, my sexual health, my perception of women, I feel so different. Healthier spiritually as well, and looking to help other guys around me so I've started a project called Separation by Degrees (I'm on facebook and twitter under that if you want to contact me and share a testimony that would be great). Big congrats to all you achieving freedom from this awful affliction with me, stay strong because it will grow your willpower and mental health step by step, as well as improving your relationships.
    Blessings,
    Martin

2. ejohnson

ejohnson Fapstronaut

Wow! Thats pretty amazing. I know that I can do that too.

3. TjsPret

TjsPret Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing. 100 days is amazing...

4. Zen67

Zen67 Fapstronaut

100 days!!! Congrats! It has taken several attempts for me to get to a week. 10 days would be a record. My ultimate goal is 30 days.

How did you get pass urges and crawling out of your skin arousal? By day 4 it is effort for me to get to a week. Any advice would be appreciated.