1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 days! Things I’ve learnt

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Chazz1111, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Chazz1111

Chazz1111 Fapstronaut

Hey guys

so I’m now at 100 days which is crazy!! Thought I’d share some things I learnt along the way

1. Time fucking flies! I mean I got to about day 70 and it would seem like 10 days merged into one
    2. It bloody works. It’s so easy to get me horny now and that’s without touching someone I’m so excited to see how it feels irl
    3. You become so lean and fit if you start exercising the added testosterone really helps
    4. You have so much more confidence and I back myself a lot more in the bedroom now idk after starving myself of seeing the tiniest things I feel like when it comes to it even if everything goes sideways and I stay flaccid that I’m still gonna enjoy it
    5. My anxiety has dropped SO MUCH like it’s rare I get anxious now
    6. I thought I was going into a 2nd and third flatline but I’ve come to realise that you don’t go back into flatline you just become so accustomed to the new changes that they’re not in your face 24/7 and therefore make you think they’ve gone but they’re just the norm now so u don’t notice it as much
    7. On some days even the sight of someones skin gets me going now

there’s so many more but it’s so so so so worth it and every time you relapse or think about relapsing is just putting you further away from all the opportunities completing nofap provides u with

Abzu, AversioN, Free1518 and 14 others like this.
  2. Well done don’t forget if you don’t focus on your streak or u say i recovered done u will be back to the bad habit

Oliver Gunter and ForwardEver like this.
  3. RandomPerson1

RandomPerson1 Fapstronaut

Time is the opposite for me waitin for a day to finish feels like a week to finish but I try to keep myself occupied. When I done my longest streak (around a month) I noticed too that I got aroused more which didn't help holding my streak.

4. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

5. Chazz1111

Chazz1111 Fapstronaut

Hey so mine was for evading an unwanted fetish mostly as this has impeded on my sex life since puberty so I was just thinking like the emotions and feelings of desire to relapse rn are nothing in comparison to the loneliness and blame I have felt and put myself through so was like kindve at rock bottom with it and was amazed there could be a way out and just held onto that :)

Choosing Better and Alves like this.
  6. Follower of God❤️

Follower of God❤️ Fapstronaut

Maintain consistency, the brain will try to trick us every time.

Chazz1111 likes this.
  7. frhidalgo21

frhidalgo21 New Fapstronaut

WONDERFULLLLL

Chazz1111 likes this.
  8. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

Just don't relax, because it may hit you, when you expect it the less. But good job, continue :D

Chazz1111 likes this.
  9. ArdV

ArdV Fapstronaut

Good story! Thanks for sharing

Chazz1111 likes this.
  10. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

Don’t overestimate yourself but stay humble. It’s hanging by a thread, don’t take it for granted

Alves and Chazz1111 like this.