1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Days Without P or M - The Ultra Marathon (Started on May 15, 2020)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, May 7, 2020.

1. I think I'm on my 6th day - and oh my, I am so very unproductive right now. I cannot focus on any tasks whatsoever. I'm not having any MO or PMO thoughts at all, but I absolutely cannot concentrate on anything. I'm not sure I recall this ever happening before.

2. This happened to me on my day 3/4... horrible feeling I feel your pain. It does pass... how strange tho that we all experience it but at very different times. I think Jefe mentioned to me that this is when our normal dopamine levels are destabilising. It will get better! The good thing is you have no pmo urge, similar to myself

| Nico |, LongWayToGo, ooo123 and 2 others like this.
  3. Thanks, hoping this passes quickly. Going to run when I get home....just go to exhaustion I think, which is NOT going to take much, fyi.

| Nico |, Deleted Account and ooo123 like this.
  4. ooo123

ooo123 Fapstronaut

I am in, I hope I can make 30 days It will give me high motivation, last time I relapsed on day 21
    But this time I strong than last time :)

5. I think making it a full week IS a big deal! That’s progress and it shows your commitment. Try not to compare your streak with anyone else’s. This is your recovery and you are succeeding. Keep up the good work! :)

6. Hey @ooo123 I too have fallen short in my 20's a few times. I'm really excited as this is my first official challenge. Can't wait to see you hit 30, I'll be right behind you my friend.

7. ooo123

ooo123 Fapstronaut

Hey, Thanks for this support, Wish that we can do it :)
    I am really excited now

8. For me this is something that I recall happening quite late in the streak, after the flatline when the sexual urges return I've had entire days of fixating on sexual thoughts and feelings and was not able to do any work at home, period. A little different than what you're experiencing but I can relate to the unproductiveness, the almost crippling feeling of not being able to do things. Power through it and accept the investment of time, it's for the greater good. As kkn93hc7 said, it will pass and you'll be stronger for it in the end.

@netsurfer Sorry you tapped out man, but like the others, I encourage you to get right back up and fight with no PMO. I've recently come off of a 60+ day streak and when I finally fell, I returned right back to fighting and now I'm a week in and in a way the week went by really fast and I'm even starting to feel almost as good as I did when I was riding high on my streak.

9. Day 5 completed. Had nocturnal emission last night. Quite busy day work-wise.

10. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

Check in, it's awesome to read all your comments showing that almost all are still on track and running. Until now it has been quite easy for me with no urges mainly because there was no time for urges (family time and to a lesser extent work).

LongWayToGo, | Nico |, fg4795 and 4 others like this.
  11. Yup from most of the research and stories i heard, this flatline feeling is very common later on around week 4 onwards, and I hear its common to have it up to 3 times in a 90 day period for some people as well. Very unpleasant but at least there is no PMO urges which is great.

I'm about to sign out.. end of day 6 here! Definitely got some of my mojo back after a very, very difficult first few days for me. I'm going to enjoy the feeling because I know with the highs, there will be lows. Stay safe on the running track guys- a few obstacles ahead!!!

12. InfinitelyLongSphagetti

InfinitelyLongSphagetti Fapstronaut

The conclusion of the 20th marks the end of day 6. Only 3 full days left until we start on the first double digit day! So far so good. Urges getting a bit stronger. The thoughts that would normally encounter little resitance were successfully overpowered :).

13. Nice work! Double digits will be a great milestone that we’ll all be able to celebrate together. I’m excited.

14. MaxLivre

MaxLivre Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, thanks for all your posts. Only reading them already fills me with courage and determination.
    "Alone, we go faster; but together we go farther". Let's all go farther.
    Have a great day!

(6 down, 94 to go).

15. vignesh282828

vignesh282828 Fapstronaut

Thank you

16. Can I join?

17. Please count me in, I’m on my 16th day.

18. Well it's about a 1% at a time, then we will get the 100 ;)