$100 for 100 days

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by t.rapsfan, Dec 16, 2016.

1. t.rapsfan

t.rapsfan Fapstronaut

Just wondering out loud here...

I've been here about a week, and I can tell that Nofap is helping me a lot. I took the survey on the homepage, and it became abundantly clear that Nofap is looking to generate some money to keep this place going.

If I make it 100 days with no P, then I will donate $100 to NoFap.

Are there any other fapstronauts that would be willing to do the same? If you can't afford it, I think we'd all understand. But I know that if I make it 100 days, I'm not doing it without all of you guys.
    I know there's the premium subscription, but the forums are really all I need (I think, we'll see!!!).

Thoughts?
    Thanks
    T.Rapsfan

Chariaza likes this.
  2. Gionel

Gionel Guest

I will join you and also want to donate $100 when I make the 100 days! NoFap is so amazing :).

Chariaza and t.rapsfan like this.
  3. t.rapsfan

t.rapsfan Fapstronaut

BOOM!!! Nice work Gionel! This place would be a terrible thing to lose!!! Thank You!

Chariaza and Gionel like this.
  4. Gionel

Gionel Guest

No thanks! We have to support NoFap, because it's really helping us :). Let's hope more people will join us!

Chariaza and t.rapsfan like this.
  5. t.rapsfan

t.rapsfan Fapstronaut

would it be terrible and considered spam to update each day forward in our journeys in our statuses with something like:
    #100$for100days Day 9
    ???

Chariaza likes this.
  6. Gionel

Gionel Guest

Maybe in our reboot logs?

Chariaza likes this.
  7. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

How is the 100 days going?

Chariaza likes this.
  8. openminded

openminded Fapstronaut

What about donating 100$ when You relapse :p

9. Chariaza

Chariaza Fapstronaut

I really did consider doing things like this. And your idea is awesome. So I have considered a mechanism like this:
    • 20€ When I relapse.
    • 50€ if I ever should give up NoFap, so this site can become even better, so that others won't do the same mistake.
    • 90€ when you guys help me enough to become 90 days P- and M-free and i managed to get a beautiful gf in this timeframe.
    • But 45 € when I just become 90 Days PMO-Free.
    I think, This is a good compromise between being just grateful and also being more determined. Forgive me, but I'm just shy of donating 100€ However, I might reconsider, if y'all get me - together with my own willpower, to really become a better and more balanced person - to donate that damn 100 bucks.
    I will push this thread as good as I can, because this is a brilliant idea. So likes and posts for all of you! Yay!

Gionel likes this.
  10. Gionel

Gionel Guest

I'm on day 36 today an still on track to donate those 100$!

Deadlihood and Chariaza like this.
  11. Chariaza

Chariaza Fapstronaut

That's the Attitude. Dude, go for it and i really believe in you :)
    Did you have some Successes in Life that could be related to your NoFap-Journey?

Gionel likes this.
  12. iwillnotfapiwillnotfap

iwillnotfapiwillnotfap Fapstronaut

I'm in. I'm saving up for quite a few things, so my spending will go as follows:
    • Relapse: $5 per relapse, paid every 3 months.
    • Every 90 days: $15
    • If I get a GF: $50!
    • $1 per benefit I notice!
    $5 per relapse will keep me away for quite a while...:D

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Gionel and Chariaza like this.
  13. Chariaza

Chariaza Fapstronaut

Damn, thats Awesome! You're doing you something good. If money is involved, the whole thing gets serious af! Go for it dude, and i wish you all the success you can get, especially for getting a GF, do you workout? You should improve not just in one area, working out really gets your thoughts off M-ing

14. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Really good idea - I'd join, but I am only a student. I earn some bucks as a referee, not much.

But really awesome idea! I aim to do some donations as well if I get some unthinkable changes going in my life.

15. iwillnotfapiwillnotfap

iwillnotfapiwillnotfap Fapstronaut

The most I do is exercise in my house, I follow the startbodyweight.com basic routine.

Gionel likes this.
  16. Gionel

Gionel Guest

My anxiety decreases a alot, that is very good :)!