1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100th day blues

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Foxhole, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Foxhole

Foxhole Fapstronaut

Hi guys i dont know where to post this shit, but i need to write it off.

So today is my 100th day. I planned to go to success stories with some good positive shit and so. But my day is not positive at all...

I just feel sad and i think about relapse. Just let it all go, break things, break myself. I have some money issues these days i spent friday all alone at home with no program. I read some magazine. I had bread with cold bacon for dinner. I wanted to make some tea, but i made gin and tonic instead.

I know i could do something meaningful like reading a book. Or maybe go out and have some fun. But i dont want to go out and i dont have money to have fun.

Fuck that! Im usually kind and positive person but im really broke today. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck one more time.

Sam_ba and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Welcome to the human race man. I’m all about being positive but I think there is a darkness within us that needs to be embraced in a healthy way sometimes. When I have these days I try to view them as tests that help me train my ability to harness my anger and frustration towards something healthy like working out, writing, or music. It’s also good to remind yourself that this isn’t permanent.

Laughing also helps a lot.

Foxhole and Sam_ba like this.
  3. Foxhole

Foxhole Fapstronaut

Hi. Thanks a lot! New morning came and all the yesterdays horse shits seems to fade away. Next time i'll feel down i'll try the honest meditation, it seems to be really helpful :D

Deleted Account and Sam_ba like this.
  4. Sam_ba

Sam_ba Fapstronaut

Dear friend congrats for going through the low.
    Yes this seems to be what human experience looks like.
    Whatever high you reach you will always go down just like a wave.
    When the wave realizes she is already the ocean she stops comparing and accepts that she has the nature to grow and to lessen.
    When these moments come I try to just let them pass. Taking food care of body mind. Being caution with what enter the sensory doors. Resting a lot until a solar phase rebirths. Not judging bur trying to understand what I have done that showered the depressive seeds in me. Because they are hard times with harsh thouts i try to just remember not to believe them and not identify with them.

Congrats for 100 days. Thank you for being inspiring

We are all the waves of the same sea

Foxhole likes this.
  5. Foxhole

Foxhole Fapstronaut

Hi. Thank you for kind and wise words. Honestly i didnt expect to be inspiring when i wrote that :)
    Good luck on your journey!

6. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

You can get through this. It takes time. Congrats on 100 days. Don’t give in. remember how far you have come and how bad things were when you PMOd. Success and good fortune will come in time, just remain pure!

7. Foxhole

Foxhole Fapstronaut

Congrats on yours :) Thanks for your reply and all the good stuff and pieces of advice you post. Good stuff, man.