1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

105 DAYS ! nofap motivation

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by lifesgood, Dec 14, 2017.

1. lifesgood

lifesgood Fapstronaut

i am at 105 days clean !!!
    in these days i have figured out what problem in my life led to these addictions of pmo .
    The reason was bullying all my childhood life .. from first grade till 10th grade! whole 10 years of bullying !
    yeah i know i have to choose to fight stay stif in front of these bullies and this is the key ! but u know no one was there to support and tell me this that bully are the loser itself in there lives !
    but anyways i had a huge impact in my life due to bullies . i had became a social joker who does not had self respect .. i had losed all self worth , self respect , confidence , social behaviour had became like i had fear in talkingand hence stammered ..(actually had anxiety in when i got intohighschool, so there were also i had no self respect and self esteem was zero .)
    so basically i turned to the dark side of pmo.
    so i knew my life story as i think that 10 years was wasted due to constant bulling and after that 5years got wasted due to pmo .

BUT AFTER THIS 105 DAYS CLEAN ..i got to this point thatthank god i know now that what was the reason of sadness and darkness in my life .

from now my life is changed by nofap and will just focus onfucking goals(no pun intended) in my life .

so guys my message to struggling brothers and sisters is ...
    how much time have u wasted in doing pmo shit.
    arent u sick of that worthless stupid shit pmo in life !
    how much time have you wasted doing pmo daily.
    a hour a day ? 2 hours a day? 3 hours a day? the whole day? edging and finally mo!
    and some of them are like 3 years into pmo some are 5 years , some are 7 years , and some are even more years into this filthy stupid shit!
    a man needs 10000 hours to master any skill!
    if we had decided to work on skills rather than stupid shit pmo then we had became a millionare till now , no need to worry for money in life u know ! but no we wasted time!
    but u know what theres a chance now to overcome all the wrong shit in life !
    we have given a chance by life to work towards our dream !
    PLEASE DONT WASTE TIME IN STUPID SHIT .

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    littlemonk, falafu, Reborn16 and 13 others like this.
  2. Eddy space surfer

Eddy space surfer Fapstronaut

You are the one, keep it up my friend. Keep moving forward.

lifesgood likes this.
  3. pmotina

pmotina Fapstronaut

it is 10.000 hours not 1.000 tho

lifesgood likes this.
  4. Muki007

Muki007 Fapstronaut

Great post!

lifesgood likes this.