1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

11 months no PMO, semen retention cracking the code

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by modern milarepa, Mar 31, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Counter: 334 days no PMO, semen retention

Benefits:
    Health: never get sick, more strong and flexible
    More emotional control
    Clear mind: More focus to study and making choices
    Improved social skills, more funny and relax around people
    Crazy attraction: girls look and talk to me more, even send me texts first, it’s like they can sense your increased energy in the air.

Cracking the code:
    My father always told me sex is a body craving; your body just needs it. He is a tantric sex practitioner for more than 40 years. I always thought this statement was quite simplistic. But the more I go on this nofap journey I realize how profound it is.

Nofap is for me now a physical thing just like for women is menstruation. Our primitive bodies are meant to ejaculate periodically. The only way I have found to master nofap is through sex sublimation, you cure a sex problem with sex, just like you don’t stop eating because you are fat, you eat healthy instead.

My techniques are tantric sex or non-ejaculatory sex and most importantly doing meditation focusing in the Dan Tien a point 4 fingers below the navel if you focus here the sex energy becomes balanced by itself and quite naturally. You do it for 15-30 min two times a day. Meditation alone as celibate is enough if you don’t have a partner even do it’s a little more difficult to balance your sex energy alone; I’m 2 months monk mode for example and can balance it with meditation alone.

Conclusion
    See nofap not as a mental or lack of force of will problem see it as a physical/ sexual energy problem, it may help.

2. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

congrats for ur success.... Did u experience Withdrawls symtoms ?if yes then how long??

rsgaa and Try Interlude5 like this.
  3. modern milarepa

Periodically I still feel withdrawals or urges, I think this is an endless battle our body will always want to ejaculate and will use anything in its power to make us relapse like using memories of our old or still present PMO habits, weird fetishes, promiscuity, edging..

Once an adict always an adict

4. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

Did it Cure ur social anxiety... I am having insane social amxiety since i remember... and no I am close to 8 months clean... But still see no improvements ..

murphyboss101 and Try Interlude5 like this.
  5. modern milarepa

Only when I balance my energy trough sex or meditation other way you can be even more anxious if you nofap

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    Try Interlude5 likes this.
  6. modern milarepa

Also I see nofap as an extra energy boost. Nofap is not a magic pill for all your physical or mental issues. I will deal with those as nothing to do with nofap.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  7. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

But people here claim that they become more social when they go many months in nofap... Thats why I asked u.. even u stated improved social skills in ur original post

8. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

wow man....cogratulations! I am happy for you. Yes the benefits are REAL, although they vary from person to person. However, the stuff you are taking about, concentrating near the navel....are there any videos on youtube regardign that? Is there a name for that practice?

Also,

Besides the meditation what other habits/though patterns have helped you???

9. modern milarepa

Well maybe they do, I don't know. I'm talking about myself, my own experience. I talked about improved not gaining something I didn't have. As I said I see nofap as an energy boost. It will nourish any qualities you already have and defects at the same time your good and bad emotions. That is why I try to channel the energy, other wise it can do harm to.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    AspiringHuman likes this.
  10. modern milarepa

The dan tien meditation

I try doing energy meditations like taoist practice this one is the first step and can even be enough. Also microcosmic orbit meditation is a good practice I sometimes do. You can find more about this in these books:

The tao of health, sex and longevity by Daniel Reid

The secrets of Chinese meditation by Lu K'uan Yü.

The writer of the last book was having serious problems in his health because of masturbation and bad eating habits he was able to overcome that in great part because of his meditation and other healthy habits. In the book he explains this meditation in a chapter where he journals his journey to recovery.

Also you can search about the tien tai or tendai school of meditation in the last book is a full chapter about that.

11. modern milarepa

All the things you hear about sense control, healthy habits, cold showers... it helps but for me this is the real deal the cause of my success. Tantric sex and Dan tien meditation. I could live without sex but not without this simple yet effective meditation. I will go nuts.

Asgardian36 and Try Interlude5 like this.
  12. What is tantric sex?

13. modern milarepa

Non ejaculatory sex, karezza type of sex

14. J053H32n4nd32

J053H32n4nd32 Fapstronaut

15. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

I like this. Could it be applied to other parts of the body? I know little about meditation, while I practice it, I do it for kind of cleaning and/or understanding my thoughts and wills. Is it just a matter of focusing in that body area?.

Good post. Keep on going.

modern milarepa likes this.
  16. modern milarepa

Yes it can be applied to other parts of the body, this is called the inner smile meditation.

Awaken healing light of the tao by Mantak Chia

You can find the meditation in this book.it is very simple. Also he explains how to cure and strengthen different organs in the body and specific types of illnesses. It has to do a lot with the Dan tien and the microcosmic orbit meditation he explains it very well.

greenishmoon likes this.
  17. TheYoungPhilosopher

TheYoungPhilosopher Fapstronaut

Do you think that your benefits have been due mainly to NoFap or other actions you took to improve yourself as you progressed through NoFap?

18. modern milarepa

Interesting question, to do nofap and semen retention for me it involves having all my life in order I would not be able to sustain it if I wasn't living at an 100% level of my abilities.

For example monks consider celibacy a combat virtue it's not a gift and it's very fragile so to be able to nourish it and sustain it you need to use all your being to make it work.

So you could say nofap is a feedback mechanism it forces me to have more disciple in my life to sustain it and in itself nofap creates more energy to make me able to have a better life. It's a snake eating its own tail. A full circle.

19. Not getting sick? Interesting

20. Mean we have to utilize that energy in another form?
    Keeping ourselves engaged in work will help right?