1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

120 day challenge

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Sep 2, 2014.

1. turned 43 today and have decided to take on a 120 day NoFap challenge which I am confident of achieving. Will update this post regularly. Am on my way of fighting my internal battle and will emerge victorious.

Megamind007 likes this.
  2. Tombuktu

Tombuktu Fapstronaut

Happy Birthday and may you continue to grow to be the person you were meant to be.:cool:

3. firemarshalldan

firemarshalldan Fapstronaut

Now we're talking. May you succeed and reap the benefits.

4. bmw4real

bmw4real Fapstronaut

Great Target Bro!! I am sure you will kill it..

5. relapsed after 30 sucessful days, this is my third attempt at staying clean. Let's see how I hold up this time around.

6. anthrope

anthrope Fapstronaut

I know what you're experiencing may1987! I am on day 1 right now, but I know how great the power of nofap long term feels, so I am going to stick to it! Stay inspired!

7. Tombuktu

Tombuktu Fapstronaut

Do you have an accountability partner. It also seems that you are not as engaged with the forum as you could with only 5 posts since July. I do not mean to be mean. However, in recovery it is always best to be connected rather than being solitary. Also, we gain more and keep our own sobriety by giving what we have. So, make it a point of interacting and offering some tips and advice to new comers at least 3 times a week. Good luck.

8. Ok, so i've totally stuffed up the last challenge that i set out on (75 days) and haven't bothered to reset my counter. But, the silver lining is that there have certainly been interevals of abstinence from PMO ever since I came across this website.So as we reach the end of the year, the attempt to break on through will resume and this time I've committed to a whole year of abstinence as not only is tomorrow the dawn of a new year but is also my kid's birthday ( he turns 12 ) and what greater motivation can there be. Reading all the success stories and the difference that total abstinence has made to each one is something that I'm desperate to experience and whether I will or not time will tell. Cheers everyone and have a great year ahead.