1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

126 days in - Benefits and problems so far

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by jorg78, Dec 19, 2017.

1. dangon master

dangon master Fapstronaut

my success story will be one of the best story ever and yes soon you will read that i also want to inspire alot of people and with all of your help i will soon be able to complete my 90 days and write my success story

2. Cant wait i usually study success stories cant wait to find yours

sumersingh and Deleted Account like this.
  3. sumersingh likes this.
  4. dangon master

thanx alot buddy for replyig on my dream yes you will definetly

5. dangon master

sure dude soon you will and before mine i will read your brother and will be happy alot to read it

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Just remember, this isn't a competition, there is no "I've got a longer streak so I'm better." You may well have techniques that work phenomenally well at 6 days while someone at 200 days hasn't quite figured it out and got to that point with sheer stubbornness. Even if it were viewed as a competition, the only person you're competing with is yourself.

I might think about writing something formal at 90 days, but I'd still feel as if that weren't enough for myself. Maybe 150-180 days.

See, different standards for myself.

7. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

Well said.

8. dangon master

actually bro thanx for sharing your thought i have only one competition and its me
    and yes i m working on my strategies and working very hard on it today i will complete my 7 days and happy alot

9. That's the mindset. I'm seeing that you've already reached your first week, which is telling me you're investing in yourself. Keep moving, one day at a time.

You've got this.

10. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

245 days in, starting to see the light in the looooooooooooong tunnel. Hang in there guys!

NoFap is truly amazing, PIED are totally gone and my refractory period are non-existent

11. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Good advise, I need to add more "time in nature, socializing, staying offline" to my daily routine. I've been exercising and meditating, but it's not enough.

12. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

Day 261, feel like shit today. Just want out of this flatline..

Anurag12 likes this.
  13. James0224

James0224 Fapstronaut

Wow from reading your post I would have had no idea that English was not your first language

Congratulations on 92 days! What a great achievement!

jorg78 likes this.
  14. wow

jorg78 likes this.
  15. Anurag12

Anurag12 Fapstronaut

You might have been recovered till now.
    200+ r enough to see some improvements.

jorg78 likes this.
  16. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

It can take up to 2 years to recover

I have a lot of improvements, but I'm not cured yet.

Anurag12 likes this.
  17. Anurag12

Anurag12 Fapstronaut

Yes, U r right, Even I am only 80% recovered on Day 115 today.
    What r withdrawals u r facing?

jorg78 likes this.
  18. DE.HK

DE.HK Fapstronaut

Congrats and thanks for sharing. It is nice to hear another brother here succeeds in this project.
    I have been on and off from this boat in the past few months. One thing I feel extremely struggled is that I couldn't reach 30 days. I was just trying no PM (so sex is acceptable), but every time I had sex with someone, the urges came stronger and I couldn't resist from PMO again. Can you share your experience during that period of time, almost reaching 30 days? How do you get rid of the urges and keep going?

jorg78 likes this.
  19. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

No motivation, no drive, tired, need to nap all the time etc..

20. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

I had luck during the 30 days, I had no urges at all. But when the urges hit you, don't let yourself get bored. Always do something to keep your mind of sex/masturbation. I took daily walks, watched TV-shows or did some exercise.