1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

130 days - I don't care!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Lethorn, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Lethorn

Lethorn Fapstronaut

Hello guys,

It's nice to post the next success story here. I'm really glad that I reached 130 days on NoFap. If you want to know my previous post with a background story you can find it here: https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/day-110-pmo-free.323495/

After this period of time I feel like I settled down on my NoFap journey, actually I'm trying not to express anymore that I'm on a challenge anymore. In other words, it becomes a part of me. From the previous post, I added another powerful mechanism to enhance NoFap, which is meditation. In the past years I was telling to myself "It would be nice to try this out" but after few attempts I always gave it up. Now I'm meditating two times a day, at first in the morning and second time before going to sleep. I started with 5 minutes and now I prolonged it to 10 minutes. It's important to underline, that at first I'm taking a cold shower and then meditating. It's easier to stay awake.

Benefits:
    - my mental clarity is even more powerful,
    - my happiness improved,
    - ability to control my thoughts improved,
    - it's easier to suppress urges,
    - I'm calm.

On that days I've become, as I call it "super productive". Most of the time I'm spending on learning or reading. I am looking for the way to reach my dreams like settling my own business. I realized that if I want to feel fulfilled in life I have to do what I like to do (I know that it sounds commonplace, I knew it from the beginning, but now I REALIZED it to myself). Moreover, I found a way to reach for that and now I have a PLAN! Something that month before I didn't have. It's nice to have a clear goal in life.

Lastly, referring to the thread - What I meant by "I don't care"? Maybe it sounds strange, but I don't care anymore about girls. I could have a girlfriend, but I'm not putting them anymore on a pedestal. It's not my goal anymore. Now I got a big plans, I got my own way to reach for my dreams, to create something own, to work hard on it and become fulfilled. I don't want anymore to chase someone like I did before. As punch line I'll leave here a great quote from Reddit posted by rmarden.

"YOU should be the one who is the god. YOU have decided to go on this journey of mastery. If anything YOU should be the one put on the pedestal. She is the tourist and YOU are the monument."

Stay strong brothers!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022