1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. average_dude

average_dude Fapstronaut

Ugh I got to day 12, so close, but then failed...back to day 0

2. Finished day 5, let's go! Things will start to get better soon, we got this - stay strong! ;)

3. takeaction21

takeaction21 Fapstronaut

Day 1 the weekend messed me up

4. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

5. Rocky Mountain

Rocky Mountain Fapstronaut

6. Finished day 6, I'm happy because I'm doing great so far but I'm also having a hard time with the withdrawal effects...

I wonder if this is a flatline, I have no motivation to live to be honest, but it seems to be too early to happen right? Anyways, I just need to continue and eventually things will go better (I hope).

takeaction21 likes this.
  7. Finished day 7, I'm having such a depression episode and the withdrawal effects may have started it, but there's tht tiny light at the end and I will do my best. Not going to fail in this journey, I just hope it doesn't affect the other parts of my life.

8. takeaction21

takeaction21 Fapstronaut

9. takeaction21

takeaction21 Fapstronaut

I feel kind of similar. After about 1-2 weeks things usally start getting better for me. Keeoping up a routine also helps.

10. Finished day 8, things are starting to get a little better and I'm feeling better about myself don't know why... I'm trying to take care of myself now and I'm actually motivated to workout, need to find the time to start doing it again!

Gallade_Templar likes this.
  11. takeaction21

takeaction21 Fapstronaut

12. Starting again today. Day 1/14. Need to refocus entirely.

Gallade_Templar likes this.