1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

Thank you!

2. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

Day 12!

I've been dealing with a lot of frustration and anger. There are moments when I think I'm calm, I don't feel any urges, but then one small thing goes wrong and I get a massive surge of anger. Yesterday my computer crashed when editing a photo (which is my job) and I almost lost it. Same thing when my cat puked on the floor of my office. So my challenge is staying calm and composed and processing my feelings in healthy ways.

Stay strong guys!

3. WIN_RAR

WIN_RAR Fapstronaut

Day 5/14
    Struggling to wake up these mornings but working towards my purpose of being free of the inappropriate imaginations of sex

Dissolve_The_Ego likes this.
  4. Back to Day 0. Got tired and relapsed.

5. Mr Momentum

Mr Momentum New Fapstronaut

I'm proud that I achieved 14 days.

6. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

Congrats man!! That's a big win. I'm just one day behind you!

Day 13.

Mr Momentum likes this.
  7. WIN_RAR

WIN_RAR Fapstronaut

Day 6/14
    Feels like this is going much slower than the 7-day challenge but I’m still in it

Dissolve_The_Ego likes this.
  8. Subaru767

Subaru767 Fapstronaut

Day 0/14
    I relapsed, unfortunately. I do have a contingency plan for when I get urges, though.

9. Day 0. I keep losing momentum!

10. I forgot that you have to start the 7 day challenge first before coming to 14 day challenge. I'm sorry for the mix up, I'll be taking part in the 7 day challenge and later on I'll procced to 14 day. So for now I'm out.

11. Another reset. I've been working at 14 days way too long; I'm going to drop down to 7 days for a bit.

12. bookblooming

bookblooming Fapstronaut