1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Fotatoocto

Fotatoocto Fapstronaut

2. Relapsed yesterday today is day one

3. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

4. Day 1 completed.

Did a workout. Was fasting for 20 hours today. So I felt relatively good. Confidence was higher than usual at this stage. Just in the night noticed some emotions coming up, but it was manageable.
    Looking forward to tomorrow.

5. Fotatoocto

Fotatoocto Fapstronaut

6. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

7. Day 2

Today was fasting again. Felt it was not as easy as yesterday to do physical activity. Also some emotions/memories coming up. I think it had to do with the fast.
    Nonetheless I did my workout.
    And also completed my 20 hour fast. And did something that was on my to do list since a couple days.
    I'm feeling better now. Just need to remind myself that this journey of self improvement is worth it.

8. Fotatoocto

Fotatoocto Fapstronaut

9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Just registered to this forum and did my last goodbye fap yesterday. Starting a new nofap journey! Let's do this! Day 1!

10. Day 3

Looking better. I'm noticing a bit of the glow again in the eyes. Although yesterday in the evening I couldn't fall asleep for some reason for many hours.
    But it's alright. Today I feel a bit more confident.
    My intention is to limit the time spent on the internet in general by reading every evening. I started reading a little with this streak and definitely want to make it a habit again.

Ūruz likes this.
  11. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

12. Fotatoocto

Fotatoocto Fapstronaut

13. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 2!

Had little bit of urges, but nothing major. I'm gonna be fine today. If not for me making a commitment to be on this forum every day and post in here then I honestly think I would have PMO'd again, despite the urge being super small. Some might say, "silly forum game challenge" and everything else, but it does help me.

14. Btrial

Btrial Fapstronaut

Feeling well

Ūruz likes this.
  15. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

16. Fotatoocto

Fotatoocto Fapstronaut