1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. xDanii

xDanii Fapstronaut

14 days done.

I really never resisted to so many urges before. I already had streaks of over 14 days before but I didn't have so much fucking urges back then. I don't know why but lately it became worse than ever before, that's also why I started the challange. Those urges were there every second... Also had a wet dream today...

Okay I'm overreacting a little bit but it still was a lot.

But I think this challange helped me to get more serious with nofap again, although it was only 2 weeks. (Yes, I will join the 21 days challange.)

A huge thanks to you guys. So happy I'm done with this challange. Wish y'all good luck, see ya. :)

jimmy2017, 2525 and Joshmsmith95 like this.
  2. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

I relapsed today at about 6:30 pm but I'm so ashamed of it I didn't wanna say it till now. Damn being sick really knocks my already weak willpower over.

jimmy2017 likes this.
  3. Isaac2147

Isaac2147 Fapstronaut

Day 11, didn't sleep well yesterday. Urges but keeping them at bay. I am going out to jog and that will make me feel better.

Cheers

4. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

Day 3 done, my head still hurts though and having some little trouble sleeping, day 4 here we come.

2525 likes this.
  5. ContinueFight

ContinueFight Fapstronaut

I want to participate too!!! So day 0 for me :emoji_muscle:

6. ContinueFight

ContinueFight Fapstronaut

7. Pabs1

Pabs1 Fapstronaut

Hello there! I finished my first 7 days on the other thread... I really liked it was quite an adventure. I now challenge myself to go for other 14th days with no PMO. SO I am starting at 7 and my goal is to get to 21. I really can't reset my progress coz I am part of a friendly competition with other 3 guys. Is called "Civil War" two against 2 and me and the other guy from my team must add up our days with no PMO and compare it to the sum of the other two guys! I hope you understand.

Maxxx likes this.
  8. jtmony08

jtmony08 Fapstronaut

Really good day. Work was great and I was able to get a 45 min bike ride it. No urges today and my focus remains good. It's been a while since I've gone this long without PMO'ing. Now if only the next 83 days would be so easy.

9. super power

super power Fapstronaut

breath in and breath out...be still...eventually the storm will pass and will cause you no harm

Maxxx likes this.
  10. Dhampyr

Dhampyr Fapstronaut

... day 14 (wew, done it!) ...

11. Tesseract

Tesseract Guest

12. kakuna

kakuna Fapstronaut

13. Day 13: done.
    Day 14: In progress...

14. army0

army0 Fapstronaut

15. Day 12 completed. I have a test today so it will be an easier day probably.

16. army0

army0 Fapstronaut

17. BetterManHopeful

BetterManHopeful Fapstronaut

Just completed my 7-Day challenge, probably the longest streak I've been able to put together in the past couple years. I have to admit the urges have not been strong and I still feel really good about this. Planning to stick with these habits that have been working for me, posting here every morning, and keeping this streak going.

kakuna likes this.
  18. Masteix

Masteix Fapstronaut

Day 0 of this challenge.

kakuna likes this.