1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. shibby055

shibby055 Fapstronaut

Rough week. 1/14.

longjourney likes this.
  2. DearWatson

DearWatson Fapstronaut

At morning, I suffered with the sexual tension, but I still didn't fall. Day 4/14

longjourney likes this.
  3. Wojtek94

Wojtek94 Fapstronaut

4. Anon117

Anon117 Fapstronaut

Day 0/14
    I am accepting this challenge for good. I will go 14 days. I want to achieve success. I want to be happy again. I want to be free of my addiction. So far PMO has had a devastating grip on my brain. No longer. I am going to pull on my chains so hard that they snap. Today is the last day 0.

Tonytone and longjourney like this.
  5. PersonalObjectives

PersonalObjectives Fapstronaut

6. RescueUSelfKevin

RescueUSelfKevin Fapstronaut

9 Days. Today was one of my weakest days...

Anon117, Tonytone and longjourney like this.
  7. k v chaitanya

k v chaitanya Fapstronaut

8. MrDC

MrDC Fapstronaut

Day 3/14.
    This is the first challenge I joined in NoFap.
    Since I realized that I was an addict, it became very difficult to control this whole needing to do PMO and to convince myself that all that boredom and lack of self interest and self esteem was directly related to my addiction. Even when I just thought that all this was bullshit and I could have PMO whenever I wanted, in my counciousness it was very wrong and I surely knew it... So if the 14 days are too much for me, I'll certainly do the 7 days instead of it.

9. longjourney

longjourney Fapstronaut

Day 4, done!

More urges lately. Got back into meditating today, missed yesterday. Meditating is really helping control urges and fantasy. It helps train the brain how to move on from thoughts.

Reach out when it gets difficult; I believe in you!

10. Jeswar

Jeswar Fapstronaut

Day 2! I finally done it! Got through the night without pmoing! Blehh one thing Ive learnt after losing my last highest streak was it gets harder and harder to get back into it once I’ve lapsed. But today is certainly a good day!

longjourney and Anon117 like this.
  11. mudwaster

mudwaster Fapstronaut

12. mudwaster

mudwaster Fapstronaut

13. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Day 10/ 14: Still moving forward, no reason to stop is there ? Let's go another pmo free day ! :)

Anon117 likes this.
  14. isaiah sefe

isaiah sefe Fapstronaut

Thank you man. I really want to reboot successfully and get some time under my belt. Thank you for the encouragement.

Anon117 likes this.
  15. isaiah sefe

isaiah sefe Fapstronaut

I almost had a relapse last night. A YouTube video slipped into my feed. I’m so happy I didn’t relapse. Today was actually not that bad. I was super busy since the morning til nighttime. Anyways it’s time for me to sleep. No relapse please.

longjourney likes this.
  16. Warsox

Warsox Fapstronaut

So looking back at my posted I realized that I posted day 5 twice. So getting back on track today is Day 12 of 14! Today was a hard day. Have been fighting urges since I woke up this morning. Made it through tho! Tomorrow will be easier

17. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Today will be a good day

18. I had made it to Day 14 and then i had to do this all over again! Remember People that relpsing and reseting the counter is a bigger pain and headache then moving past your urges! Dang this Sucks anyway Day 2/14

19. zinc.

zinc. Fapstronaut

20. HPE

HPE Fapstronaut