1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. rotorhead

rotorhead Fapstronaut

Day 0/14. Just finished 7 day:D.

Dr. Jekyll and Martinus like this.
  2. John.99

John.99 Fapstronaut

Day 10/14. This is where I normally crack but I'm busy today so hopefully I'll be occupied

Deleted Account and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  3. planters1987

planters1987 Fapstronaut

4. Martinus

Martinus Fapstronaut

Day 0 out of Day 14

I came here after finishing the 7 day challenge right away. I see @rotorhead is the same as me. Looking forward to seeing you a lot the next 2 weeks.

5. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

Day 7(and day 6, and day 5). In the last few days it seems my sexual need has been dramatically reduced. I've been sleeping less than usual and, even though my mind doesn't really like it, it appears to have a controlling effect over sexual drive. I haven't been thinking too much about sex or girls, and I guess my body just accepted that it doesn't need to eliminate sperm in order to work properly.

My confidence improved so much and I don't feel like I'm doing something wrong all the time. Shaky legs, which I remember having so often, hapened only once, and really weakly; when I met that girl I'm fond of. But I stayed sharp, was nice, was cool, and was natural and confident; and it went really well.

I also had way more energy and drive to do things that I like. Really good stuff. Oh, and I interacted much better with everyone, people I know and people I don't, and my family as well.

As I was about to enter this site a while ago I was having an urge, but now it's almost gone. Guess I'll do some not too heavy exercise and read more. Then, when I'm more tired I'll go to bed; otherwise I'll have too much energy not spent that my body might want to use in ways I don't want to.

Deleted Account and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  6. zuma

zuma Fapstronaut

day 1/14

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  7. zuma

zuma Fapstronaut

I believe you need to start as day 0

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  8. Player 1

Player 1 Fapstronaut

9. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

10. Day 8/14. An uncomfortable feeling in my balls is getting nearly unbearable. I need to use all of my willpower not to relapse. I kept myself constructively busy in many ways during the day, but at nights and mornings my penis is always hard and literally I don’t know what to do about it. I hope the discomfort in my balls will pass soon.

pratibadhaaa and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  11. For the mornings, go and take that bloody cold shower, I promise you someone is going to try to hide in the shadows :D
    For the nights, how about meditation?

12. 7 days completed, 7 days left until next challenge. Going strong, growing strong.

Dr. Jekyll and Deleted Account like this.
  13. Rockstar10977

Rockstar10977 New Fapstronaut

14. Thank you! The cold shower definitely works, but I hate it. Meditation is wonderful and I meditate a lot, mind gets cleaner and bright, and I can focus. But my penis is getting hard no matter what. I’ll try the one you suggested to me, thanks!

15. day 13. final stretch and then we’ll be out of here.

16. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

17. John.99

John.99 Fapstronaut

Day 11/14. This is the furthest I've made it in this challenge. With a busy day ahead today I will be pretty occupied so I won't have the time to do anything to break my streak. Getting close to the end and I really think I'm going to make it this time

18. planters1987

planters1987 Fapstronaut