1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Player 1

Player 1 Fapstronaut

2. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

Day 13 for me.

Don't worry mate, we've all been there. Worse thing you could do after a relapse/binge is start putting yourself down and accusing yourself of not being strong, worthy etc. This year has been really hard for me too, especially NoFap wise. Don't despair, take it one day at a time, often try to remember what the consequences of PMO are, short/long-term: there are no benefits and a lot of negatives!

It's just not worth it. Your life, energy and free will are so much more important and good for you.

3. blueandblack

blueandblack Fapstronaut

6 days without PMO, hopefully I can complete this :)

4. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Day 2 going on 12.55 PM

5. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

6. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

7. The Real Big Mike

The Real Big Mike Fapstronaut

8. Admiral Rusty

Admiral Rusty Fapstronaut

Day 2/14. I meant to post this yesterday. I am gaining more confidence that I can complete this challenge.

9. Day 11/14. It seems that I’m beginning to control my urges. The uncomfortable feeling and the need to release is still there though. I honestly would like just to release at this point, I don’t care about P! Anyway, I’m working a lot on my self and I’m dealing with many contrasting emotions, which I’m recognizing and investigating with no judgement or attachment. Martial arts, power lifting and meditation are helping in the process. The road is still long.

10. Go strong, stay strong, last for long! You can do this!

For me, relapses just make things worse.. ironically, I have always thought before the relapse "just a little bit of p..." but there is no such thing as just a little bit of p... it always ends in a major overdose. Luckily for me that is NEVER going to happen again.

hoping_cannon, spaces and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  11. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

12. planters1987

planters1987 Fapstronaut

13. Viceroy Royviceson

Viceroy Royviceson Fapstronaut

14. Tryna Stop

Tryna Stop Fapstronaut

Day 1/14

hoping_cannon and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  15. zeroeight

zeroeight Fapstronaut

0/14 for this challenge, just finished the 7 day one.

16. Thank you! I'll stay strong. And you're right, it always ends in a binge, which is the real problem: waste of time, energy and life. I like your determination.

17. I'm sorry. I've been there so many times. The good thing I learnt is to see things as a process and from a distance. You'll see all the progress you made so far. A reset or relapse is often part of a bigger path of change.

18. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Dom
    Don't be angry.Be happy that you are back on the horse it will make you more determined to complete this challenge

19. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Very true