1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

2. Day 1

3. Admiral Rusty

Admiral Rusty Fapstronaut

4. Zoruasnivy

Zoruasnivy Fapstronaut

Day 8/14. Had the strangest dream where I was very desperate and masturbated on the toilet to a youtube video, and all I could feel while masturbating was pain. Definitely a metaphor.

5. jfk5

jfk5 Fapstronaut

6. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

7. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

8. 8/14 NOPMO.....6 More days for 14 days:)

9. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

10. Deucefive

Deucefive Fapstronaut

I am having computer problems so o haven’t posted but no matter. I haven’t mb’d In now going on five days. So
    1/14,
    2/14,
    3/14,
    4/14, and now
    5/14 done.

11. rotorhead

rotorhead Fapstronaut

Day 4/14. Tough one today. Had some strong urges, but the funny thing is was with some friends and one of them was a hottie and nothing at all:( early recovery so I can't be to disappointed. This to shall pass!

12. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

Day 14

Be careful what you wish for, my friend! At such times I feel the need to 'release' (agreed, sometimes it's a biological imperative) I usually have a wet dream some night in the near future. I'm not saying wet dreams are bad, they are part of recovery and normal human body function, but still kinda messy etc. My point is, if your body really needs it, it will find a way to do it.

Keep up the good work and that need to release should go away. ('Release' what exactly?? As far as I know, seed fluid is kept up until the little guys are in their prime, after that it gets reabsorbed in the body if not used up). I still believe for me personally, the need to do this after a period of one-two weeks is one part natural, two parts habit of 'releasing'. Your brain and body will do anything and make it look like anything else rather than PMO so it could get it's fix. I'm not saying this is the case for you, but it certainly is a possibility. I guess if someone is on 3 months NoFap, maybe six or more, there would be no argument that natural urges to release are the real thing.

Take care and stay focused, everyone!

13. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

14. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

15. Player 1

Player 1 Fapstronaut

16. 11/14: Today I'm celebrating three weeks of no pmo! :emoji_cocktail:

17. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut