[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Please continue the journey.

Froger likes this.
  2. nilesh bodhale

nilesh bodhale Fapstronaut

3. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Day 15/14

I didn't knew that I completed 14-days challenge yesterday. I am so happy that I complete it.

4. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 12. Help another if you can. Remember that when you work on yourself you will attract your right partner. Peace

5. victory_hunter

victory_hunter Fapstronaut

failed on day 13, back to day 1.

I'm going to get it this time

6. You are awesome !!

7. Get up and start again. Hope you identified why you went down and have safeguards in place? Wanna be an AP?

8. BrainTrain

BrainTrain Fapstronaut

Allright I'm in! Let's go

9. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

10. xkarma

xkarma Fapstronaut

11. It's day 14, just few hours left. I was kind of bothered by that wet lucid dream yesterday. But so far everyone's telling me that I should not count that wet dream as a relapse. Besides, I am not even sure whether I had full control during the dream anyways. So I guess challenge continues...

Elcamino likes this.
  12. Rohn123

Rohn123 Fapstronaut

13. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Day 5 complete. This is coming late. Already evening of day 6.

14. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Congrats.

15. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

I know how you feel. Ive been in that situation and the truth is no matter how we try to choose community over privacy, there are those moments we will most likely be isolated. So i would say when you're at your best prepare for your worst.
    For me the last time loneliness got to me. Before my friends left, i knew i would be lonely and i should have planned how to resist by the time i would be alone but i ddnt.
    If i may ask, do you have an accountability partner. Someone that can help to keep you accountable. Sometimes talking to him/her about how youre feeling towards hat time could help.

Elcamino likes this.
  16. Day 1 again.

Unfortunately failed on day 13 because I was feeling shivering in my whole body and I felt that very unusual type of chemical reactions were going on inside me. Did anyone else know experience this situation and know how to deal with it? Will be grateful to him.
    But this time, I achieved the longest record since I joined nofap. I have decided that gradually recovering from this habit is not good and we should instead go cold turkey.

nilesh bodhale likes this.
  17. ninjasign

ninjasign Fapstronaut

5th day. Im pround, but some problems with gf eh. We 've met and was fine but i was hoping for sth. you know

nilesh bodhale and joy2move like this.
  18. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

19. livinglikeaMonk

livinglikeaMonk Fapstronaut

wtf mate!! so u thoutht i copyed this fucker or what ?

nilesh bodhale likes this.