1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PRTe

PRTe Fapstronaut

I´ve just made it through the 7 days challenge a couple of days ago and I´m feeling strong now! I thought of trying a 365 days challenge, but I´m just gonna stick with the 14 days now :)

DAY 1.... GO!!

2. PRTe

PRTe Fapstronaut

Nice! Any new songs? :)

K-Arctic likes this.
  3. PRTe

PRTe Fapstronaut

Don´t give up, man! Get up and go for it once more!

RealWinner and K-Arctic like this.
  4. 11/14. Getting there. Feeling very tired..may be it's mental because its Friday..I still get urges..open a P website but then I close it. Don't want to break my streak here. Guys weekend is coming , please be careful. My last streak was broken over a weekend. All the best.

K-Arctic and nilesh bodhale like this.
  5. nilesh bodhale

nilesh bodhale Fapstronaut

6. BrainTrain

BrainTrain Fapstronaut

7. Joe_Trace

Joe_Trace Fapstronaut

8. K-Arctic

K-Arctic Fapstronaut

11/14: 3 to go

9. Brokenstring

Brokenstring Fapstronaut

Day 1 of 14 done of the challenge

Day 13 of my overall streak done

K-Arctic likes this.
  10. davidbowie

davidbowie Fapstronaut

Day 9/14 without PM
    Last night I had the biggest urge since I started the Challenge. I took a shower and stayed at the couch just with my towel, reading Nofap posts. I didn't get aroused but the willing to touch myself was enormous. Luckily, i was so tired that i fell onto sleep before something could happen. I'm worried cause I realized that I'm putting myself in dangerous situations again, have to identify these triggers.

RealWinner and K-Arctic like this.
  11. RealWinner

RealWinner Fapstronaut

Can't wait for you to move to the next challenge bro

12. RealWinner

RealWinner Fapstronaut

Another day to be better guys... Today felt some real urges but came out strong.

On the bright side, I'm on day 11 of #noPM, day 4 on this challenge. I'm coming to realize that I have a lot of girls around me that are into me but for some reason I didn't notice them before. Working on my closing game now, as I feel like I have created a backlog with this ladies. Anyone else experienced this?

walle2156 and joy2move like this.
  13. davidbowie

davidbowie Fapstronaut

Day 9/14 part 2
    I enjoyed the Holiday going to the park and cooking for my family, but when I layed to take a rest in the afternoon, I had a strong urge and wraped the pillow around my dick and started to hump (not usual for me to do this, but It was a way to start without using hands like a common M). I stopped early by thinking on the bad consequences, but I'm feeling I'm losing Control of my acts little by little. I have occupations for now, but I'd like some tips to control myself late at night.

14. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Maybe
    You should try reviewing your sleep schedule and what you do before you sleep.

15. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Pretty sure it's day 4...:D

16. Deezee88

Deezee88 Fapstronaut

Hold on you can do this!

17. Deezee88

Deezee88 Fapstronaut

I am at day 3/14, Going good having some M urges but ignore it and do positive things

nilesh bodhale likes this.
  18. Day 12/14. Urges are getting stronger. This is my first streak ever and the longest till now. Whenever urges are there, I think about losing my streak and just walk away and do something else. The urges pass after 5-10 minutes. But it takes will power to walk away. I believe if we practice this often, surely we are exercising our will power. Sleep is an issue. I get up with my head alone sweating. Anyone faced this issue while sleeping ?

RealWinner and nilesh bodhale like this.
  19. nilesh bodhale

nilesh bodhale Fapstronaut