1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

2. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 9/14. Got the most horrible urges and P flashbacks - my mind is desperately reminding me of one scene and giving me terrible cravings to watch it. In full dopamine withdrawal. Will it end? Got to power through.

3. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Congratulations. You're doing fantastically. I am sure that this is a period that will pass. You will get through it to the other side!

I, for myself, am trying to reassure myself that mood swings and feelings of depression are a sign of progress - they show that changes are going on in the brain, which is starting to realise that its Plan A (bombarding you with urges to try to get what it wants) is not working, so it's resorting to other strategies before eventually accepting the absence of the stimulus it wants and moving towards healing and recovery.

4. Meerkat

Meerkat Fapstronaut

5. Krinker

Krinker New Fapstronaut

6. Phillyfan

Phillyfan Fapstronaut

7. Phillyfan

Phillyfan Fapstronaut

I know that feeling. Keep yourself busy

8. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No Matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett. One of my favourite pieces of advice ever.
    You've only failed if you've given up. Remind yourself why you're on this journey, analyse what mistakes led to your relapse, ask yourself what action you can take now as a consequence, and what you can do this time to do better. As long as you don't give up on the process of moving towards sobriety, and as long as you believe you are going to be sober, you will achieve it.

9. Peacebewithyou

Peacebewithyou Fapstronaut

5/14

10. LATOT

LATOT Fapstronaut

Day 0/14
    This is not going to be easy, my longest ever streak was seven days. Reading everyone's struggles and successes really help me to remind myself why I'm doing this; to live a better life. One day at a time.

11. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 10

12. Peacebewithyou

Peacebewithyou Fapstronaut

Back to zero. Frustrating. Going again for 14. This is my 4th attempt
    Day 0/14

13. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

14. LATOT

LATOT Fapstronaut

4th attempt or 40th attempt, it does not matter. Do not give up and keep persevering! Use that panic button more often, it helps me maybe it'll help you too. Best of luck!

Peacebewithyou likes this.
  15. Bluespace123

Bluespace123 Fapstronaut

16. HugoBoss

HugoBoss Fapstronaut