[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Right on! you are doing this for you , so do what works best for you.

Day 12/14

2. staticboy

staticboy Fapstronaut

Let Day 9 commence!

Deleted Account, Maxym and be Dane like this.
  3. be Dane

be Dane Fapstronaut

4. JohnnyBA

JohnnyBA Fapstronaut

5. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

Good for you, my brother from another mother. I relate to that big time. These naps are sneaky little bastards. I'm also struggling with these. Because that light sleep during a midday nap is when most wet dreams happen and it's so hard not to give in after having one. But anyways, good luck on your journey and stay strong.

Deleted Account and staticboy like this.
  6. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

7. Advocate109

Advocate109 Fapstronaut

8. kutlarvadisi92

kutlarvadisi92 Fapstronaut

9. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

10. Breach

Breach Fapstronaut

Keep at it mate :D

12 days clean soon

11. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

12. staticboy

staticboy Fapstronaut

Day 9 completed!

Another strange experience today... I’ve been trying cold showers (as much a part of the Wim Hof Method as they are a recommendation on here) and I remember someone saying, almost jokingly, that one of the benefits was that your bathroom mirrors don’t steam up anymore so don’t need cleaning.

Anyway... I’ve been hitting the gym hard for the last 2 months, religiously 6 days a week. I’d decided I really had to go all out and finally try and get a proper six pack once and for all. Well, progress has been made. Not finished yet, but I definitely have visible abs.

So I get out the shower today and catch sight of myself in the mirror that is no longer misty because I had a cold shower, and catch myself thinking “Hey! Not bad, Old Boy! The wife is gonna think your pretty damn hot!” And with that I get an instant turn-on and I’m like “You’re naked and dripping wet in a locked bathroom... FFS GET A GRIP, MAN!!!”

A lot of deep breathing, clearing of thoughts and my 9 day reboot is still intact. It’s bizarre. I’ve not been side-swiped by thoughts like this since I was in my teens!

13. Cydonian Ash

Cydonian Ash Fapstronaut